GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOLFMK6 Confessionals

JhnR

Banned

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Err body does dat.
Really? I thought I was the only one - like I watched "Football On Your Phone" about 6 times in a row.
why - nice avatar Neek
Zillion made it, it was actually creepy - I had the exact same idea as him but I was at work and couldn't use Photoshop to make it till I got home.

Renner

Go Kart Champion
I drink about a 30pk a week roughly. Then more on the weekends. Eh

About the same but I brew my own beer so I drink a 5 gallon keg of 7-8% ABV every 2 weeks. For late nights I drink vodka or black label on the rocks don't like using mixers

I usually don't drink a lot until wifey and baby are in bed then I hit the juice to make me fall asleep. Don't miss work, don't hit my wife, all bills are paid. Not too worried about it

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
About the same but I brew my own beer so I drink a 5 gallon keg of 7-8% ABV every 2 weeks. For late nights I drink vodka or black label on the rocks don't like using mixers

I usually don't drink a lot until wifey and baby are in bed then I hit the juice to make me fall asleep. Don't miss work, don't hit my wife, all bills are paid. Not too worried about it

Yeah your fine. I only drink beer I can't do liquor.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
You'll need to post a pic so we can start Photoshoppin'.

i posted a sexy pic of me, my chest hair and chip n dale.

unless you want another one..

confession:
today, i jizzed over a sexy orange lotus exige

Ready to race!
I've been looking at oil pressure gauges for the past 2 hours, and I don't like any of them.

But I want a oil pressure gauge in my car.

I am torn.

I am also not thrilled with the console mounted gauges.

Not thrilled that the steering column pod is probably way to high in the air.

I'd consider another vent pod, but I think it won't fit in the middle vent. (the vent by the window is currently occupado with a AWE boost gauge and pod)

I also wish AWE made an oil pressure gauge.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Lol good one... I'm thinking dubpl8 he always gets blamed for something !

He's a good guy DOE over the interwebz

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk

Where is that fucker?