GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOLFMK6 Confessionals

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I'm a big fan of the MKVI TDI, so much that I almost wish I had one instead of a GTI. Something about that silver/blue logo just really pumps my nads.

GTI > some logo

razr390

Go Kart Champion
I hate the consumption in my 2.slow

even though I loooooove the sound of za engine!

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
THERE HAVE BEEN LIKE 3 SHAVING THREADS ALREADY SO WHY DON'T YOU DEPILATOPHILES GO NECRO ONE OF THEM AND STOP RUINING THE CONFESSION THREAD WITH YOUR HIRSUTE INSECURITY?

Why don't you confess that you wish you could be as open about your masculinity as we are? :laugh:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Why don't you confess that you wish you could be as open about your masculinity as we are? :laugh:

Beat your dead horses in another thread.

R^2

Ready to race!

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I got my eyebrows waxed on Saturday, I'll confess to that.

It was free, why not? :iono:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I shower twice a day and use hand sanitizer by the bottle. More bacteria grows in pores than it does on hair.

StigsFatAmericanCousin

Ready to race!
I hate how half the threads in this forum turn into political debates... but then I enjoy reading them.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I shower twice a day and use hand sanitizer by the bottle. More bacteria grows in pores than it does on hair.

So I take it you're going to confess that you don't shave your balls huh? :laugh:

puppykicker48

Ready to race!
shaving balls is way too scary and painful feel like ima cut a nut and end up in the ER as one of the dumasses that hurt their lovelys lol trimming and winning;)

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
DUE TO THERE BEING 3 SHAVING THREADS THERE WILL BE NO OTHER SHAVING CONFESSIONS IN THE CONFESSION THREAD.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
DUE TO THERE BEING 3 SHAVING THREADS THERE WILL BE NO OTHER SHAVING CONFESSIONS IN THE CONFESSION THREAD.

How about waxing confessions?

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I also love straightening my hair and talking about hair products with women