GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GOLFMK6 Confessionals

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Brah it doesnt work lol just like the "if you swallow it, it helps cleanse ur system...cuz of the acid" :laugh:

Well maybe you should look up what actually makes up jizz brah. It worked on her.

legitmk6

Ready to race!
Ok Jenn!!!

All this talk about giving head and jizzing and penetrating you..... Well lets just say you had me at "Hello!" ;-) lol.... The dirty talk gets me every time.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Ok Jenn!!!

All this talk about giving head and jizzing and penetrating you..... Well lets just say you had me at "Hello!" ;-) lol.... The dirty talk gets me every time.

sir, this is not how you flirt in OT. there isn't enough dirty in your post.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Ok Jenn!!!

Weak shit. My keyboard is clogged with semen after reading jenn's posts. So much so that I have to try and type this on my phone. Fun fact: jizz is apparently not capacitive.

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
:clap: haha thirsty jenn is thirsty

No, sweetheart. Desperate girls are thirsty. I am not desperate and therefore, I am not thirsty.

Girls are thirsty because they don't take care of themselves. I take care of myself ;)

But seriously, there is no replacement for good, hot penetration. I am wanting, never desperate. Like I said, I am quite sufficient at "tying myself over".

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Jenn induced bonerz.