GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Goodbye Golfmk6.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I support meatspin bans... that shit almost got me in trouble at work. You got to draw the line somewhere.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I don't agree with what APR did our how they handled the situation, but to be honest the APR horrible business practices bashing had been beaten to death. It was getting pretty old. It was time to move on.

One does not simply move on.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Also if he got banned... he got unbanned now?! This whole thing makes no sense still.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Well. Until JJ wakes up or someone reports my mere existence.

This. The unbanning is temporary until JJ comes back.

Thumper

Autocross Champion

Bender, if you're really going, will miss you man. Didn't always see eye to eye, but respect all you did. The clutch tracking was genius.

The APR bashing is pointless and overdone, but it's the internet, can't stop the signal Mal....and the APR hate will continue until the world explodes, can't stop it.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I don't agree with what APR did our how they handled the situation, but to be honest the APR horrible business practices bashing had been beaten to death. It was getting pretty old. It was time to move on.

Lots of things are beaten to death here.....

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Tis true, but again it's different when it's a paying vendor.

I think thats my point. Truthful information was being "suppressed" to some extent because someone was beimg paid to do so.

As you've said, it's not my/our site, admin can do as they please. Doesn't make it less shady

Status
Not open for further replies.