GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

gotcha bitch

Jeffh97

Nanner Puss!
put those fuckers in jail or take away their licenses. $627 is nothing to them and will not stop them from doing it again. Who cares how cooperative they were?

argue53

Go Kart Champion
thats not news... that is a cop doing his job. Do i make headlines for arriving on time every morning... oh well at least the pics look good lol

AdvanSuper

Banned
WOW they pulled over some high end cars.... We should make a story about every car that gets pulled over. It'd be a story if they were doing 150+ and running from the cops.

mkvtg37

women = cunts
so i guess all exotic car owners are supposed to drive the speed limit at all times? what seperates exotic car owners from GTI owners that speed?

as far as i am concerned, these people should be able to speed; better brakes, better suspension, more aerodynamic, etc...

the people that should be halled in are the people who drive the fifteen year old kia's that speed.

DROID_behavior

.:. m a s D U B .:.
so i guess all exotic car owners are supposed to drive the speed limit at all times? what seperates exotic car owners from GTI owners that speed?

as far as i am concerned, these people should be able to speed; better brakes, better suspension, more aerodynamic, etc...

the people that should be halled in are the people who drive the fifteen year old kia's that speed.

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

people, there are rules for a reason. RE: social contract theory.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
cool story, don't act like you haven't done it guys haha and don't act like you wouldn't on an open stretch of roadway if you had access to a supercar. God knows I would. and I'd willfully accept the ticket too.

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......

Whiteboy88

Go Kart Champion

and stop like this :)
linky for the story

cool story, don't act like you haven't done it guys haha and don't act like you wouldn't on an open stretch of roadway if you had access to a supercar. God knows I would. and I'd willfully accept the ticket too.

650 for a ticket .. i spit on ticket if i had an exotic and could afford it

gottiR32

Banned
Can't wait to see this cop try to defend his stance in court, if they're drivin that then they can afford to get outta the ticket, way to fill a quota... and then fail.