GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Grad Present

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
What should I ask for? I dont want to ask for parts/other crap for my car because Ill enjoy them more if I actually work for them.

I was thinking an Ipad. What other cool ideas are there? Anything $0-500. Go.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Ipad sounds nice.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
double post

MReyes

Ready to race!
split the cost of a Mac Book Pro I'm sure more money might be coming your way from grad presents or even better try and get them to cover it. Awesome computer and you can tell them you will need it for college. If not Ipad is good too

fcbayern8

Ready to race!
split the cost of a Mac Book Pro I'm sure more money might be coming your way from grad presents or even better try and get them to cover it. Awesome computer and you can tell them you will need it for college. If not Ipad is good too

this. LOVE my macbook pro for college. ipad isnt a bad idea either....

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
MB Pro for sure. I bought one as soon as I graduated college. Two years strong and I haven't had a single issue. It works better than my gti does :)

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I'd wait on a MBP. New one coming out this summer and supposed to be a nice upgrade over the current model in design and resolution.

jnj2455

Ready to race!
This is making me feel old. I just graduated from college.

I got a MB Pro the summer I graduated from HS in 2008 and then by the fall (I think) the new style came out. The thing lasted me till my 7th semester of college when I kinda had a drunken accident with it... It would've kept going if I wasn't such an ass.

So I'm on my second MB Pro now. They're really reliable for the most part though I've had quirks here and there for both the MBs I had.

Screw the iPad. You need a dedicated working station in college.