GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gran Turismo 5

GodSquadMandrake

Radioactive Rotary Rocket
I won't buy an Xbox just because it's Microsoft and I think that Japanese games and consoles in general are more high quality, or I just like the style of gaming better. It's all flash and smoke with the Microsoft games, but games from companies like Konami have extremely in depth story lines and character development.
I'm kicking myself in the ass for paying like $300 for a blu-ray player when I should've just bought a dam PS3!

hkswrxti

/black magic
Hell yes I need to get this game.

I thought GT5 Prologue was pretty amazing. Got bored of it though because of the stupid kids slamming into cars occasionally..

I need to pick up a Logitech G25 wheel if Im gonna get GT5.

I work at Gamestop and according to our upcoming release computer, the release date is December 21 of this year.

^lawl

Your hopes and dreams are soo adorable! Just wanna squeeze em

hkswrxti

/black magic
No, i think you guys are not getting what Im saying.

You know how the Need for speed series where you buy the cars in the PS Store from your PS3? not in the game, but the PS Online store.

I heard that GT5 might make you buy the car package tier, like $10, with credit card. not GT5 money.

I shouldnt have said "unlock". I meant buy with GT5 money aka fake money..

Doug18

No, i think you guys are not getting what Im saying.

You know how the Need for speed series where you buy the cars in the PS Store from your PS3? not in the game, but the PS Online store.

I heard that GT5 might make you buy the car package tier, like $10, with credit card. not GT5 money.

:lol:

oh yea gotcha like the bugatti in NFS yea that would be kinda gay ... i like earning them better ... with my hard-earned race money lol

hkswrxti

/black magic
i wonder if GT5 will have a used car section ... prolly not but i liked that in gt4

yeah, that was a really cool feature.

I remember picking up used STI's and s2ks for cheap.

really doubt they're going to have that feature for GT5, since they are all focused on the crashing animation.

Doug18

yeah, that was a really cool feature.

I remember picking up used STI's and s2ks for cheap.

really doubt they're going to have that feature for GT5, since they are all focused on the crashing animation.

tru that ... atleast they have ferrari ... if they have koinenseggeggggegggegggggg that would make my day ... i cant wait to total a 430 lol