GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Grand Theft Auto 5

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Just read a site today that had instructions to maximize earnings if you start from the beginning and each character should end a billionaire after the assasinations. Might try it after I wrap up the story the first time. Getting close.

AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Ready to race!
:word: was getting tired of hearing "OKAY MOM ILL BE DONE SOON, YEAH ILL GET THE TRASH CHILL OUT MOM!, OKAAAY!, ILL SEE YOU LATER JIMMY MY MOMS HASSLING ME, BYE." :thumbdown:

I would just look in the menus to see who was talking, and make them my personal target until I killed them so much that they left.:D

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Just finished the main story. Have around $40mil for each character. On to the assasinations to make some real money now.

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Money piles up fast. A few assassinations later everyone close to $1B. One more to go should put them over $2B.

JhnR

Banned
So..is that a mission or what? after the last heist i dont have anything else to do...

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I would just look in the menus to see who was talking, and make them my personal target until I killed them so much that they left.:D

I do the EXACT SAME thing. Can't stand people who don't have mic etiquette lol. I constantly kill them, and if I want to be a real pain, I shoot all their tires out.

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
So..is that a mission or what? after the last heist i dont have anything else to do...

They're the assasinations that Lester asks Franklin to do. Each one has huge opportunity to make a killing in the stock market. Each of my guys have over $2B now. Next I am going to buy up all of the properties.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
just beat all the missions here...pretty good game, lots more to it now

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
just beat all the missions here...pretty good game, lots more to it now

try the cheat codes now. super fun. i like to stab women walking down a dark alley with a broken bottle in the game. then kick them for a good minute or so. THEN jerry can them with some gasoline, light em up and watch em roast. Hide in the bushes until the ambulance or fire truck shows up..then murder them slowly with a stun gun...thats normal right....

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
try the cheat codes now. super fun. i like to stab women walking down a dark alley with a broken bottle in the game. then kick them for a good minute or so. THEN jerry can them with some gasoline, light em up and watch em roast. Hide in the bushes until the ambulance or fire truck shows up..then murder them slowly with a stun gun...thats normal right....

You might have issues.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
lol perfectly normal. I'd like to that with some retarded douches in real life... But I think it's illigal.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Holy shit, GTA5 has sold 33 million copies.