GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Grand Theft Auto 5

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Wow. That's insane! Once summer break comes along I'll have some time. :D

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
That's more copies than Peter Rabbit or To Kill A Mockingbird.

JhnR

Banned
xbox 360 here, can't wait for this to come out for the xbox1. When it does, I'm upgrading!

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I can't wait for the XB1 to get emulation software for the 360 and then I'll get one.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Do we get the extra cars in single player? Also does anyone else have the DLC guns disappear from their characters' inventories in single player? My AP pistol (vehicle weapon of choice) keeps disappearing all the time and I keep rebuying the magazine and suppressor upgrades.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Do we get the extra cars in single player? Also does anyone else have the DLC guns disappear from their characters' inventories in single player? My AP pistol (vehicle weapon of choice) keeps disappearing all the time and I keep rebuying the magazine and suppressor upgrades.

Yes. All the cars and guns are in single player. It's in multiplayer that they don't have them for sale anymore. Also, the AP pistol is great! Use it all the time. :D

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I love it too but it keeps going away and I don't know why.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I still haven't finished the game, about 65% done and I'm just savoring it as I go. Whoever said video games aren't art hasn't played this.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
So did your mom but I didn't stop playing with her. GTFO

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I still haven't finished the game, about 65% done and I'm just savoring it as I go. Whoever said video games aren't art hasn't played this.

Agreed. :thumbup:

JhnR

Banned
Its not boring when you play with others, pretty fun actually trolling all these little kids.