GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

grass fed beef - where to buy online?

red_dragon

Ready to race!
so i started doing crossfit and realized i'm better than a lot of other people, so i switched to grass fed beef only. does anyone know a good place online that i can buy? you know they feed the other ones old telephone books, bubblegum wrappers and other cow body parts.

thanks

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Really now?

Anything labeled "organic" is your best bet.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
so i started doing crossfit and realized i'm better than a lot of other people, so i switched to grass fed beef only. does anyone know a good place online that i can buy? you know they feed the other ones old telephone books, bubblegum wrappers and other cow body parts.

thanks

If you are "better than a lot of other people" .. you should be able to find your own. :iono:

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
^^Probably looking for recommendations from someone who's purchased from an online resource rather than just buying at random.

Sorry OP, I haven't eaten red meat since 1998.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
You can buy beef online?

hvltg

Ready to race!
just find a whole foods....

father-in-law has a big cow/pig operation in Iowa... kinda crazy to see it first hand where your meat comes from. cows standing in shit all day eating corn!

Aigoo

Ready to race!
its dat chemicals/hormones in regular beef that made you better than everyone else at crossfit.

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Screw the supermarkets. Find a local butcher.

We switched over to bison for steaks. They're actually leaner than chicken and taste better than cow. Plus they're all pretty much grass fed. Don't see many mass Bison factories...

TRUboost

Go Kart Champion
If you were better than everyone you would know that red meat is bad for you. Chicken or fish bro!

slackin via taptalk

JhnR

Banned
chicken and fish are better btw....you're better than everyone in what way?

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
Don't know how far it is from you, but I go to woodlawn farms in Sharpsburg, MD. Shits legit.