GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI Iphone case?

boostedGTIguy

Dub or Die!
I know it may seem like a stupid ? but i've been looking for an Iphone case with the GTI lettering / logo on it. Google yielded nothing, anyone come across one online?

boostedGTIguy

Dub or Die!
^ seriously? my sarcasm meter is broken lol. I'm going to check the driver gear store.

VDubz85

your favorite DJ
I got one for Christmas. Honestly, it's cool but it's kinda cheap. Really thin rubber. Plus the rubber makes it hard to take it out of your pocket. I only used it for 1 month and got tired of it

boostedGTIguy

Dub or Die!
Pics? ^

I got this one because the plaid kinda went with the seats but I find myself wanting the real deal lol.

TN GTI

Volkswagger
VDubz85 said:
I got one for Christmas. Honestly, it's cool but it's kinda cheap. Really thin rubber. Plus the rubber makes it hard to take it out of your pocket. I only used it for 1 month and got tired of it
Rubber cases and pockets. Bad combo. I hated mine.
I have a incase slider that has a vw emblem on it. Bought the vinyl in the mall and just put it on there. It was a friends. He dropped it and broke the top corner. I took a dremel to it. Doesn't look bad on the phone though.

He now has a burnt orange with a white vw on it. Looks good too.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 1,345

TornadoFast09

Go Kart Champion
i have the VW rubber one from the dealer and i love it. i like that its thin i hate the thick cases. and theyre only 7 bucks! haha the ones from the apple store are like $30

travishamockery

Ready to race!
skinit.com. you can create your own skins for the iphone there and just upload the interlagos pattern. google 'coupon code skinit.com' also and there's 20% off coupons running around i believe.

07Jetta2.5

Double Stuffed
its too sticky. (thats what she said)

I have the same problem. But ive had my 3G since day one and have had a case on it for maybe two months out of the time and took it off cuz i hate pulling out my whole pocket trying to get to my phone.