GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI Review Cars In Action April 2006

snoopy

Touring Car Newbie
loccusst said:
I could of sworn we had recarro in the GTI. I know the R32 has the racing bucket looking recxarro but I thought that these were just designed differantly.
There a similar type but not recaros. There just sports seats.
In europe there is a recaros option in the GTI as well as a recaro option in the R32. (R32 gets the GTI type seats standard here but in a different cloth)

The ST gets proper made by recaro seats.
Not just a sports seat type of copy. Only thing i found a problem with recaros in the ST and also previous generation VW models when they were an option was they do not go low enough for me. We have been looking very heavily at a ST as our second car :biggrin:

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
GTI2007 said:
168 kW is 228 HP and 320 Nm is 237 lbs-ft. It's not that much out of a 2.5L 5 cylinder turbo engine.
thats what you get when you have to come up with something new and quick to keep up with everyone else lmao

snoopy

Touring Car Newbie
shaunyeap said:
I'm positive that all new GTI's (not sure about the NA spec ones) come with Recaro seats.

Anyway, here's a list i got from the Recaro website that shows cars that currently come with recaro seats.

http://recaro.com/englisch/produkte/pkw-sitze/submenue_a_01.html#
:cool:

p.s. you'll have to click on OEM to see the list.

Just read your link (great link by the way :thumbsup: )
i see why you came to this conclusion.
I think what they meen is they supply them as standard OR as an option for them models.
I say this because I looked at my previous car on that list (SEAT Leon cupra R) i know they had a recaro option (i ordered it:wink: ) and they are the seats Recaro shows in there picture, they do not show the standard seats the model gets as standard.

snoopy

Touring Car Newbie
picture of GTI optional recaros in Europe