GTR Gets Butchered.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Looks like your average "tuned" car :laugh:

corrado917

Go Kart Champion

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Who spends 250k on a build to someone like this.

Tecni

Ready to race!
Having had a twin turbo G35, I had the opportunity to not only meet Sharif but had my car and a few of my customer's cars tuned by him as well. This whole story is a bit odd to me since they are considered a premier tuning shop and all the work I ever saw come out of there was top-notch.

He's a fantastic tuner and if this work truly came out of his shop, I hope that for his sake and the sake of his clients, this all gets resolved.

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
Having had a twin turbo G35, I had the opportunity to not only meet Sharif but had my car and a few of my customer's cars tuned by him as well. This whole story is a bit odd to me since they are considered a premier tuning shop and all the work I ever saw come out of there was top-notch.

He's a fantastic tuner and if this work truly came out of his shop, I hope that for his sake and the sake of his clients, this all gets resolved.

He doesnt seem to want to cooporate. I saw a couple other threads on g37 builds and the downpipes were HAMMERED in. The intakes were also rubbing on the tires. How the fuck does one miss that?! Its insane.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion