GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTR Spec V = Fail

PureDrive

Go Kart Champion
Does not seem to be what it could have been and the price does not seem to fit the performance.....

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
thats what i mean. some owner on there shaved 200lbs without costing him a dime. i mean i understand some of the differences. but i dont understand paying for 2 GTRs lol

julito04

I plead the fif.
Wow, thats super stupid. Maybe if they would actually warranty the work after something fucked up from racing it could be 2% worth it but not worth it at all..

shinta

Banned
they only make 20 to 30 of them every year, from a manufacturing perspective, the price hike isn't as un-realistic as you guys think.

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
For what it is? think about it. they offer it as a "track spec" car yet most track events ive been to require and cage, harnesses, fire extinguisher, it just doesnt come "track spec" in my eyes.

utekineir

Banned
If you're in the market to spend 70k+ on a weekend car than an extra 70k for some carbon fiber and to be part of an even smaller group is probably worth it.

Personally I'd rather get fucked by a gorilla with no lube.

julito04

I plead the fif.
they only make 20 to 30 of them every year, from a manufacturing perspective, the price hike isn't as un-realistic as you guys think.

Wow, then I have a Geo Metro with a GTI swap, only one ever made. Ill sell to you for $45k :rolleyes:

For what it is? think about it. they offer it as a "track spec" car yet most track events ive been to require and cage, harnesses, fire extinguisher, it just doesnt come "track spec" in my eyes.

It doesnt justify the price at all. And youre right, with the power that car is putting down, it needs to be more updated with a cage etc.. to actually become a "true" track car.

If you're in the market to spend 70k+ on a weekend car than an extra 70k for some carbon fiber and to be part of an even smaller group is probably worth it.

Personally I'd rather get fucked by a gorilla with no lube.

I will have to agree with you hear also..For double the price, you could strip it down, CF a whole heap load of shit and still come out ahead lol.

shinta

Banned
Wow, then I have a Geo Metro with a GTI swap, only one ever made. Ill sell to you for $45k :rolleyes:

go ahead and invest that money. I am sure some rich guy will buy it off you.

come back and say all that "i'd rather have ?????" when you really have 160k to spend on a car.

why are you guys so pissed off anyways? Nissan never used any word such as "economical", "good deal", or "bang for the buck upgrade" to describe the spec V. it's clearly a car they designed for the rich and famous, people that got tons of money and don't worry about a brake upgrade that cost 45k. (or don't know where to spend it)

any car that is over 50k is not "worth it" in my book, but I'll take every single one of them if I am a billionaire.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
that's incredibly stupid. for that increase, there had better be at least be new turbos. no one with that much money would buy that car unless they're a mindless fanboy.

JudgementDEY

Euro tuned Freak
YES!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHA All those fags who said the Spec V will kill the ZR1 now have eat their own words!!!!

ZR1 still king of the world!