GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Guiness DRINKers.....

vdubya 6

cant spell or tipe!
hey has any one tried Wexford irish cream ale? my liquor store just started carrying it is it any good ? is it any thing like guiness?

have you tried Murphys?

BoostedThrills

showshinedetail.com
Wixford is different; it's an ale. It's pretty much what you would think from the title, a creamy ale. Very good, IMO.

Murphy's is my 2nd choice for stout if there is no Guinness.

Guinness for strength!

vdubya 6

cant spell or tipe!
Wixford is different; it's an ale. It's pretty much what you would think from the title, a creamy ale. Very good, IMO.

Murphy's is my 2nd choice for stout if there is no Guinness.

Guinness for strength!

do you mean u like guinness stout better?

crabpot

Awesomesauce
Mmm ... Guinness.

This thread needs moar pics:

:drool:

Murphys is good, but it's no substitute for Guinness. Cream ales are nothing like stouts, but they are very good. They are usually on nitrogen, like guinness but they are a light beer instead of a stout. Same type of head (hehe) on the beer though.

crabpot

Awesomesauce
do you mean u like guinness stout better?

I don't like guinness stout, I only like guinness draught. Guinness draught is a stout though, so it gets kind of confusing.

Guinness stout is the guinness in those glass bottles with the yellow label, they don't have widgets in them either.

vdubya 6

cant spell or tipe!
I don't like guinness stout, I only like guinness draught. Guinness draught is a stout though, so it gets kind of confusing.

Guinness stout is the guinness in those glass bottles with the yellow label, they don't have widgets in them either.

yeah i know all that but when people refer to them that how the differ. them

Scharf

MY GOODNESS! MY GUINNESS!!

dickiedocker

luckycharm gti
Nice to see you guys like the black stuff.have you ever tryed Baileys irish cream..mmmmmmmmmm!!very nice :)