GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Guiness DRINKers.....

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
I don't drink alco, but whenever I do, I like a nice pint of Guiness but only off the tap.

Anyone here drink Nastro? I love that stuff.

dickiedocker

luckycharm gti
wexford?

uhh yeah had a car bomb tonight....... jameson and bailys mmmmm

what do you think about wexford?

Tell you the truth iv never heard of wexford as a drink but as a place yeah i have a friend who lives there:wink: ...jameson and bailys i'll have to try:thumbsup:

vdubya 6

cant spell or tipe!
Tell you the truth iv never heard of wexford as a drink but as a place yeah i have a friend who lives there:wink: ...jameson and bailys i'll have to try:thumbsup:

really never heard of an irish car bomb? (the drink not the ira ones)
about 3/4 of a pint of guinness and 3/4 of a shot of jameson top the shot glass off w/ bailys drop the shot glass in the pint and chug....... look on youtube there is plenty of vids....

Scharf

Drink fast or fear the curdle.

mkvtg37

women = cunts
really never heard of an irish car bomb? (the drink not the ira ones)
about 3/4 of a pint of guinness and 3/4 of a shot of jameson top the shot glass off w/ bailys drop the shot glass in the pint and chug....... look on youtube there is plenty of vids....

what about irish car bombs??? :drool:

BOz

Keep right except to pass
Just to chime in. I love guinness. Car bombs are the shit. Murphy's is decent. Beamish Irish stout is awesome. Smithwicks for Irish ale.. :thumbsup: good thread. Oh and car bombs (the drink) isn't that popular in Ireland. Most have never heard of it.

Personal Favorite Irish Whiskey:
Middleton Very Rare.