GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
and a Bulgarian AK-74 and love ‘em all. I was fortunate enough to stock up on thousands of tin can sealed 7N6 rounds for the 74 before Obama banned them.

Very jealous!!! Nice rifle I like the Bulgarians.

I settled for a simple IO AKM. $650 out the door. Almost jumped on a CA RAS47 but they were asking $100 more then MSRP. In spite of the issues the IO rifles had in 2015-6. I inspected all the rivets and all seem nice and uniform, and I have forged trunnions instead of cast ones. 2 areas of concern on the IO AKMs. The only thing I want to do is get a Bulgarian recoil spring and bolt carrier. I hear they improve the IO AKM immensely. The bolt as is sticks a little and I don't like it.

Sorry Ferret but I didn't take the time to find an Ol' Salty one :( I like the one with the carvings in the stock that thing has some character!

Hoon

Autocross Champion
My FB feed has been going nuts for a few days now over gun stuff. It's getting annoying, mostly my more "liberal" "friends"

I have many times more pro gun than anti gun friends.

Support for gun control is like a litmus test for intelligence.

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
I have many times more pro gun than anti gun friends.

Support for gun control is like a litmus test for intelligence.

This chick said we need to ban guns because think of the children, literally, I said even if somehow all guns were banned the Vegas shooter could just drive a fertilizer truck bomb into the crowd and kill hundreds. Extreme rage ensued and I was met with ad hominem of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoon

Autocross Champion
This chick said we need to ban guns because think of the children, literally, I said even if somehow all guns were banned the Vegas shooter could just drive a fertilizer truck bomb into the crowd and kill hundreds. Extreme rage ensued and I was met with ad hominem of course.

We should ban heroin while we're at it.

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
While we're at it, let's ban forks to prevent obesity...

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
I like that people are dumb enough to think bump fire stocks are some super killing tool. The shooter wasn’t even that good. If he was a trained effective shooter with semi auto and the rounds he had, he could have killed hundreds. His kill count was so low because of how inaccurate he was. As morbid as it sounds.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule

Short hair and skinny, or fat and ugly?

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
We should ban heroin while we're at it.

Yep, no one uses drugs anymore since they're banned.

I love that Paul Ryan is such a gun guy but never heard of bump stocks. But to tell the truth, I saw them when they first came out, and as I remember the first one was a full wooden stock for a hunting-style rifle.

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
Short hair and skinny, or fat and ugly?

Average looking and divorced multiple times. LMAO