GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Let the wait begin! Went and purchased a suppressor yesterday. Let's see how fast these time really are. People are saying from one day to one week turnaround. I got the yankee hill nitro n2o titanium. 9mm bore rates to .308.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Bro that looks awesome. Were those made in the Cugir factory? Had no idea it Chiappa was using Romanian receivers. I kinda wish I hadn’t seen that
I'm not sure what factory it's from, I've had this thing a few years in stock form and never really liked it because it jammed all the time. I almost sold it but decided to do some research and apparently it's a common issue with the Beretta magazines. The Glock magwell is $30 so I decided to give it a try since I had some Glock magazines already. That solved the problem. Took it to the range a few times and it was clunky to shoot, kept thinking it would be fun with a pistol brace so that started me down the rabbit hole. I always wanted a folding brace on a gun so I got that first, then changed the hand grip, then forward grip in fde. Then decided it would look cool with the forward grip and trim pieces to match the fde grip. It was a fun project and now I love it, shoots great and being 9mm I can actually afford to shoot it often unlike some of the rifles I have where the ammo will make you go broke lol. It's very accurate and fun to shoot

uberdot

Autocross Champion
It usually is the mags if a gun jams. Nice salvaging that little shooter. I’m gonna look into one. Have an AR9, would like a MP5 clone (AP5) but this looks like a fun holdover in the meantime. PCC has come back into my wheelhouse due to 5.56 and x39 prices. Let’s not even talk about 308

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Snapchat-1361612353.jpg

The cz scorpion evo 3 s1 fills that void quite well. Added a bianary trigger, sig Romeo optics, hb industries folding brace, 50 rd drum mag, and a blue laser sight from Amazon. Once the can gets out of jail, it will be finished.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
View attachment 303277
The cz scorpion evo 3 s1 fills that void quite well. Added a bianary trigger, sig Romeo optics, hb industries folding brace, 50 rd drum mag, and a blue laser sight from Amazon. Once the can gets out of jail, it will be finished.
As a CZ guy this keeps calling to me and they’re around $600 bucks on grabagun and LockedLoaded occasionally. I’d trade one of my CZs handguns for one for sure

I even have the CZ Cannae Scorpion daypack. May as well fill it with one

uberdot

Autocross Champion
And much like cars, the Fudds will be screeching over your modified Sig and losing sleep over it. I got an entire gun forum in a tizzy over a question about changing a striker spring on a Walther recently
Much like the GTI, I can’t help but to tinker with my toys.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
And much like cars, the Fudds will be screeching over your modified Sig and losing sleep over it. I got an entire gun forum in a tizzy over a question about changing a striker spring on a Walther recently
Wild. I honestly don’t give a shit what anyone else thinks. I like it.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Wild. I honestly don’t give a shit what anyone else thinks. I like it.
Well caring about what people think and watching their heads explode aren’t mutually inclusive 😂

Is that barrel ported? Can’t see in the pics. Looks awesome. I have a p239 waiting at my FFL because I never had one and they’re all but disappearing so…