Not open for further replies.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Straight up. Looked a little weird.

I haz no back hair yay

You're white, you can get away with it :laugh:

Why else would I do upper body waxing every month or so? Body hair sucks.

09vdubgti

Banned
1st place: DUBPL8 - 969 posts
2nd place: rawbdog - 803 posts
3rd place: GunKata - 696 posts

Coincidence that both DUBPL8 and GK's post counts on Garble Balls #8 are variations of 69 while they're next to each other? I think not. I don't know what rawbdog's doing in the middle, but that's an awkward spot to be in...

Wow..times have changed.

OTCP1

09vdubgti 1,561
GTI2007 996
Requiem4aGreen 910

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
You're white, you can get away with it :laugh:

Why else would I do upper body waxing every month or so? Body hair sucks.

Dude if it wasn't so painful I would get laser hair removal. Shaving is annoying.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Dude if it wasn't so painful I would get laser hair removal. Shaving is annoying.

If you do it monthly, the pain is minimal. Trust me on this. I've honestly thought about getting my arms waxed but it's gonna be so painful :cry:

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
the real estate lesson I'm currently reading is about fair housing laws. It's giving all these examples like, "it's illegal to use descriptive words such as 'colored home,' 'Hispanic neighborhood,' and 'Christian home.'" I'm going to stop reading and just answer the questions with the least racist response.

And it describes how you can't refer to someone being blind, but saying a house has a great view is okay. Am I a bad person for laughing at that?

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
If you do it monthly, the pain is minimal. Trust me on this. I've honestly thought about getting my arms waxed but it's gonna be so painful :cry:

my brother waxed his back once.... he never went waxing again.

on another note

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion

I wana get all downstairs done. Shaving it takes like 15 minutes to do a thorough job.

Status
Not open for further replies.