GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gunther Volkswagen South just robbed!

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
not sure what exactly happened just yet, but Gunther VW was just robbed 5 min ago. i'll try and post more info later. hopefully no dubs got into the hands of the wrong people.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
not sure what exactly happened just yet, but Gunther VW was just robbed 5 min ago. i'll try and post more info later. hopefully no dubs got into the hands of the wrong people.

criminals just keep getting dumber and dumber

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
well wtf happened

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
I don't mean to sound insensitive, but stealerships rob us everyday. I'm sorry that I feel indifferent about this situation.

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
I don't mean to sound insensitive, but stealerships rob us everyday. I'm sorry that I feel indifferent about this situation.

lol, i have to agree with you. i hope no vw's got hurt, but dealers make it a business of putting it up our ass anyway possible.

MachSchnell

Rally Car Champion
As long as no customer's cars were damaged I'm cool with it. I couldn't care less about the dealer's losses. They're insured and probably had it comming to them. Hell, I bet they actually come out ahead from it, the shady bastages.

MachSchnell

Rally Car Champion
I bet you are correct.

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
i think they got the keys to a few cars and stole a couple. havent talked to anyone yet.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties