GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gymkhana 2.1

turboed

Low Blinker Fluid
I bet this is posted at least 3 more times.

hunt

long time lurker
that video is good for some laughs. ken got pretty close to rob a few times though. uncomfortably close.

ObeyMyFast!

^Who I am...What I say->
Nice. Shocked they didn't kill that poor bastard in the kart.

But it is cheap, comparatively light-weight, and gives more usable interior space. Face it fella, you didn't exactly buy a sports car here.

it still would have been 5032503x better with RWD...

HyeWarrior

Banned
But the funny thing, like Rob said, I look at Drama and don't see Young and Reckless. I see a lame tattooed scrawny guy. :iono:

Yup. I honestly think Drama is just trying to get by in life by mooching off his cousin... His clothing line looks stupid anyways... EVERYTHING had giant Young and Reckless logos or words on it and I think thats lame. Whatever happened to his music production? I'm sure it got drained.

Rob on the other hand is a genius imo. He's turned his skateboarding talent into an entire enterprise (literally), big props to him. He is seriously the ONLY celebrity I do not hate, he's just living life to the fullest and having as much fun as possible before it ends; he doesn't walk around LA all day going to Starbucks and doing nothing with his life. I actually passed by his "Safespot Skate Spot" in LA twice the other day and it was PACKED with dozens of skaters at 11 in the morning. He obviously knows what he's doing. I wanna stalk his factory and get a ride in this mini Subie :bellyroll::23: