GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Happy Veterans Day

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Happy Veterans Day for all u guys in the service out there and those who did some time and those who retired. I got the duty for my shop and engineers today. Let's hope it goes smooth. I'll be on watch 12 hours today in #1 Auxiliary Machinery Room. Someone's gotta hold down the fort. Shout to my wife who is also a veteran.6 years active suty for her. Shout to my homies Dubbin and Fahrenheit Farmer I know those guys are active duty and big one for the local homie Eod69usn who ia currently in Iraq right now. Rysskii3 for the service he did also. Safety first, hearing protection...lol

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Haha watch sucks, but that's navy life:biggrin: Happy Veterans day to all that have worn the uniform:thumbsup:

Horus USAF

shhh Im thinkin......
Happy Vets day to my past & presents Brothers and Sisters in Arms.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Ehhh, watch makes the day go by faster man. I'm kinda used to it now lol

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Happy Veterans day to all our active men and women in the military and heres to all who were lost. I for one did not join, but grew up in a family steeped in military tradition and grew up in a large military town. The sacrifices that the men and women of our armed services go all too often unnoticed and unappreciated. I want to personally thank all of you for all the sacrifice, and most important of all, the freedom to type out this post.

eod69usn

Ready to race!
happy veteran's day to all my brothers and sisters around the world.

Attachments

• DSCN1082.jpg
    DSCN1082.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 353

josein06gli

GLI OWNER