GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Heat wave...

Gold Bond FTMFW

MJ Century

Don't Read This!
I've been using Gold Bond for years! The green bottle is the way to go, blue bottle is foot powder, never tried it. When applying, just don't "tip" it. Keep away from the tip, I've heard that it burns like a mother f#cker.

I can't imagine being in the NE in that weather. I'm in Riverside, CA and it usually hits at least 110 degrees during the summer but we haven't got that hot yet.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Ever try fresh balls? They advertise on howard 100 so i bought some. Doesnt work. They also make fresh tits for girls (or fat guys)

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
I'm in bullhead city az right now and at 4pm it was 115. I took a pic but I don't know how to upload it from my iPhone.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
Gold Bond FTMFW

holy sh*t dust your interior man. My OCD is going HAYWIRE!

anyway, yeah, it is fricken HOT. and the humidity just makes it unbearable. I may need to invest in this gold bond shenanigans.

oh PS, my house in boston has no AC and i live on the third floor. So all of you peeps running back and forth between the office, the car, and the house can SUCK it. I have to sleep with a fan in my f*ckin face. Literally, inside of my face.

BeatItHelmet

Ready to race!
The Gold Bond ice gnomes are doing the job. I smell like a eucalyptus tree, but no batwings or swamp ass. That magical in NE PA right now.

MDgti08

Go Kart Champion
holy sh*t dust your interior man. My OCD is going HAYWIRE!

anyway, yeah, it is fricken HOT. and the humidity just makes it unbearable. I may need to invest in this gold bond shenanigans.

oh PS, my house in boston has no AC and i live on the third floor. So all of you peeps running back and forth between the office, the car, and the house can SUCK it. I have to sleep with a fan in my f*ckin face. Literally, inside of my face.

Damn man, you need to go to walmart or home depot and go buy one of those window mount a/c's.

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
fuck ball powder. i love it when my balls stick to my legs and i start spreading and it feels like i'm pulling tape off the inside of my leg.

There is like no humidity up there you guys need to calm down.

The past few days here have been worse than I remember. I had to walk from my car to the gym and its only like a 40 yard walk. I wanted to cry by the time I got to the door. I had looked like I just worked out for an hour and I hadnt even walked in yet.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion

The past few days here have been worse than I remember. I had to walk from my car to the gym and its only like a 40 yard walk. I wanted to cry by the time I got to the door. I had looked like I just worked out for an hour and I hadnt even walked in yet.

lolwut?

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew

x2

i hate the humidity of the south :frown: