GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi guys! My name is Jim and..

Holy novel! Looks like you know what you're doing, and we might be coming to you for advice, lol. :w00t:

GTI929

^^^ lol nah, i just did a youtube search after reading about it on the forums

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
^Lol, well good job then :D

canucklehead

Hi everyone , I am the proud owner of a Tornado Red 2012 3 dr 6-sp bone stock GTI.After admiring the GTI for years I finally got one.Since I'm an old timer I've owned too many cars to list them all , but I will say this one is by far the most fun to drive of all of them . Looking forward to reading all the great info you all post in here and maybe even giving my 2 cents if I have anything worth saying.

omar_911

hi

hallo Golfmk6 and everyone here i'm really happy that i found somewhere to share and read whatever related to the lovely Golf .. am an owner of a tornado 2011 GTI 5 doors and i'll post some pics of it soon i got some mods that i'd love to share : VMR V710 19" , H&R super sport springs, Miltek turbo back exhaust , Carbon Fiber Diffuser and little more :cool:

replica

hi this is my 3rd golf ive had a mk4 ,5 and now 6 i have just spent thousands converting a tdi into a gti in white with full respray 19" MONZA EXHAUST GTI KIT ANY INTERESTS £14995 07427537279

jolebole

Ready to race!
Hi everyone!

First time poster and first time VW owner...and yes its a GTI. I picked a CSG 2011 VW GTI with 6 speed DSG and with all goodies included except the leather seats. I'm so impressed with this car..its beyond words. I'm loving every piece of it. The engine, the power, the DSG (best gearbox in the world), the interior, handling, the exhaust sound, stereo sound quality, ride quality....I can go forever. I don't think that any car on the market right now can match what the GTI offers for the same amount of money.

Das ist meine neue VW GTI

More pics will follow soon (once I wash it - temps are still freezing)

Gti-mrk6

Ready to race!
Hi everyone!

First time poster and first time VW owner...and yes its a GTI. I picked a CSG 2011 VW GTI with 6 speed DSG and with all goodies included except the leather seats. I'm so impressed with this car..its beyond words. I'm loving every piece of it. The engine, the power, the DSG (best gearbox in the world), the interior, handling, the exhaust sound, stereo sound quality, ride quality....I can go forever. I don't think that any car on the market right now can match what the GTI offers for the same amount of money.

Das ist meine neue VW GTI

More pics will follow soon (once I wash it - temps are still freezing)

Welcome :thumbsup:

PandaBoost

Passed Driver's Ed
Sup! Had my GTI for a year now and just started doin some mods to it. This is my second VW and i can't part away from it. :p. Had traded in my jetta for a Genesis Coupe 3.8 but i didn't have as much fun as i thought i would so i was like nah need to spice it up a bit so i got me a GTI and don't regret doing so :D Dub Love :)

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
Sup! Had my GTI for a year now and just started doin some mods to it. This is my second VW and i can't part away from it. :p. Had traded in my jetta for a Genesis Coupe 3.8 but i didn't have as much fun as i thought i would so i was like nah need to spice it up a bit so i got me a GTI and don't regret doing so :D Dub Love :)

Congrats to another previous GC owner!
I'm about a week or so away from letting go of my GC for a 2011 GTI. I really like my coupe but need to move on to something more practical. So how was the transition from the 3.8 to the GTI? You seem pretty happy with it.....

PandaBoost

Passed Driver's Ed
Congrats to another previous GC owner!
I'm about a week or so away from letting go of my GC for a 2011 GTI. I really like my coupe but need to move on to something more practical. So how was the transition from the 3.8 to the GTI? You seem pretty happy with it.....

damn i see well it was an alright trans but i really nothing as how the dsg is. i like the feel of the gti more but i did like the power of the GC it was amazing. everyone i knew loved it but yeah i needed something more practical and more space cuz i always had people with me and u know those back seats are a tight fit haha

TruckinGTI11

Hello to all!

Hello all VW drivers and fans,

I have just recently found this forum website and I must say that it is very impressive. I am the proud owner of a 2011 VW GTI 2 door coupe with a six speed manual transmission.:happyanim: My previous vehicle was a VW jetta TDI which I traded in after owning it for 10 years. To date I am very pleased with my purchase decision and have had no mechanical issues except a few minor vibration noises which are being corrected by the dealer (I hope knock on wood).:fighting0030: I have lived in North Carolina all my life and recently just built a new home, which the good lord was kind enough to bless me with. I look forward to discussing many new things on this forum and it is a pleasure to meet you all.

Regards,
Truckin :cool:

Nicholas M

Hello Everyone,

2012 GTI Deep Black Pearl 6MT.

I gave my New GTI its First Bath Today. WOW does this car look good. Never really considered a GTI until about two weeks ago when I was looking at some Mini Coopers. The difference is night and day. I have never drove a car that hugs the road like the GTI, she wants pull through the corners, sprint the straits, and sip a bit a gasoline when its all done.

You sit inside and your in a luxury coupe, touch screen stereo system, bluetooth, leather wrapped steering wheel, and who can forget the heated seats.

I love this car. Not sure I will ever own anything else.

colslaw87

Ready to race!
Newcomer to VW

Hello all :)

For 10 years, I've been a die hard Honda enthusiast. For the last 3 years I've been without a vehicle because I moved to downtown Chicago. I sold my car before I moved and it's been great without the hassle.

I'm moving to Sunnyvale CA in 2 months and I'm finally looking for a new car. Despite my love for 90's Honda's, there's nothing new that Honda currently offers that would be worth buying. So I'm venturing on...

I promised myself, that my next vehicle would be my dream car (not knowing when I'd ever buy a car in the future because of Chicago). Regardless, I've had my heart set on buying the Acura NSX. After driving the NSX multiple times, I've depressingly come to the conclusion that I will probably never own one :cry: Being 6'5" 260lbs, the NSX is unbearably small. It's like buying an awesome pair of shoes...one size too small...wear them for a week and then regret the purchase.

With that said, I've been looking elsewhere to occupy my obsession. I know many people that switch from Honda/Acura to Audi/VW and never look back.

I'm extremely interested in the Nissan 370Z and just recently the VW GTI. The 370Z would be a hard purchase, being the first and only car I'll have. On the other hand, the GTI seems like a fun and practical car that would be a great purchase.

At this point, there's no convincing needed. The GTI is definitely on my potential car list. Now I need to learn everything there is to know about VW's, because it wouldn't stay stock for very long :thumbup: