GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

hello all.... just got a 2010 cw 2 door.... 300 miles on the odo, a used GTI... but really is brand-new...

traded in the mk5 07'... I love that car but did not have faith in its midterm reliability...

the deal for the mk6 was too good to pass up..... be talkin w/ ya'll ... cheers

BubblaMkVI

Hey Alll

I am quite new to the forum..... My Shadow Blue TSI 1.4 ARRIVED ON FRIDAY!! :happyanim: Quite pleased with my choice seeing as I have been driving Golfs since the MK3

I am really into Golfs, my mom use to drive a MK3 CABRIOLET Golf, actually no she had a mk2 before that, the one without power steering, where you have to crank that steering to turn or park in tight spots:mad0259:, she then upgraded. Ever since then I loved Golfs. There just super :w00t:

I have had a mk3 Golf as my first car, then went to a MK5 FSI 1.6 in 2008, in the beginning of JULY unfortunately I had an accident in "Felix" and he was written off. Now "Jed" my MK6 TSI 1.4 MATCH has arrived and Im in love all over again. :D

My boyfriend has a MK4 GTI 2.0 Golf that he is in love with.

So from experience I know you cant go wrong with a VW GOLF:thumbup:
My experiences with Vauxhall Astras and Ford Focus was just appauling so I know I will always stick to VW GOLFs

Pics uploading soon

Mods I want are Tints and Bigger VW alloys and maybe the reversing camera! Otherwise I am quite satisfied!!!:thumbsup:

darthmall

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey,

I'm Dan and I got my new 2010 GTI about a week ago, moving on from an older A4.

The car is a 6mt, dynaudio 2dr black, and so far I've already installed red LEDs in the footwells. I'm looking to tint and maybe chip it soon.

While I miss the format of QW I'm def looking forward to posting on this site.

timzr

New to me 2008 GTI

Just bought a pre-loved 2008 GTI. Traded in an 01 A6 2.7t. I've had it 3 days, driven about 275 miles so far. A a lot of things I like, a few things I don't.

Grillslinger

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello, everyone. My name is Alberto. I live in the DFW area and just got a 2010 Golf. It's a 4-door model, and shark blue.

I absolutely love it! This is my first time buying a new car. I feel I've made the right choice!

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
yoo whats up. Names Jon, 22, and I live in South Florida and cant wait to get my GTi! IDK if im gonna get a 2010 or 2011 yet, hopefully i can find a 2010 when I'm ready to buy so I can get a good deal. I absolutely love these cars and am looking forward to owning one! I will let yall know when I finally get it. Just saving up some more money for a higher down payment. Color is not a big concern considering all of them look very good IMO.

jsanty

Hi Guys,

My name is Jason. I bought my first VW a couple weeks ago. 2dr CW GTI with DSG. I've already tinted my windows. I've ordered all my audio gear and hope to get that in next week. And my black roof on soon too. I hope I can do a DIY for those.

I came from owning a 2003 Corolla S that was all modded up. Had a sponsored Corolla w/ one-off body kit, bunch of rare TRD parts and Asian parts, but it was time to move onto something better. So here I am.

I am looking forward to read and participate in this forum.

Thanks!

Bmath340

Ready to race!
Hey! Name is Brian, got my CSG '10 MK6

Getting my Forge adapter and Hyper Yellow fogs in soon! so check my near future threads on install and before and after videos/pics..

Very excited about my car and cant wait to get more involved with the forum! :thumbsup:

falconeight1

Ready to race!
Just bought this two weeks ago and the mod bug is trying to kill me.

Last edited:

vwcabriolet1971

Hi ! to all VW fans ,
I'm in UK and have had VWs since 1968, starting with a '61 Beetle. Had two Type 3s ( one for 17 years !), Type 2 '73 Camper, Golfs MKs 1, 2 (2x), 3 , 4 & now 6, & Polo 9N.
Wouldn't have any other make. Always carried out my own serving ( how I miss those tappet & brake adjustments ! ?). Still have a '71 Karmann Beetle bought in U.S. in '78.
Miss those friendly fellow Beetle owner driver's waves back in the 70s.
Looking forward to learning from you all .

davesxx01

Go Kart Champion
Howdy all! Just got a 2010 GTI 2dr DSG
Been lurking for a while and finally gave in!

seanthehero

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey all, I'm a soldier currently serving in Iraq. GTI is going to be my coming home present. And I'll be home soon!

20CSGMKVI10

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey all - had my carbon steel GTI for 2 months and all is good :)