GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help me choose a vanity plate

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Inspired by the Vanity Plate Translations thread and bored at work this week going to solicit the assistance of our great community to help steer me.

I have two cars needing plates, the TTRS and the Allroad. I already have a plate with my last name and my racing number on the R (which also has some family history), and I run TOWRIG on the Touareg (thinking about changing it to TOWREG for fun). In previous states I would run a second car with my racing number and then my name so "XXXX33" on one car and "33XXX" on another but Missouri reserves plates starting with numbers for trucks.

I have been struggling because I also HATE the basic MO plate design, it's stupid and boring as heck.

So we run alternative plate designs you can pay for that look better but restrict you to 6 places where if I used the regular boring plates I would get 6 characters plus a special character (-, /, *, etc) On the Touareg we use this plate design;

On the Golf R I use this design

1687357517408.jpeg

I think we decided to get the Cave design for the TTRS and the Allroad- but anyway, been struggling to decide on good ones.

For the TTRS I have in consideration

MXBLUE (This is the favorite, Mexico Blue, get it lol)
MINIR8
BABYR8

For the Allroad we don't even have a solid favorite

HOTWGN
NOTRS6

So come on, let's get some ideas rolling.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Gallo 6
Gallo 5
Gallo 4

Thumper

Autocross Champion

Thumper

Autocross Champion

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
FAAQ2