Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Keep it stock

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

miami90

Ready to race!
Thinking of saving up for some wheels for my S4. Not sure if I should go 3SDM, VMR V810, or RS4 replicas. Please help meh decide! I narrowed it down to these wheels, but if you have suggestions, I could use em :)

I have the 18 inch Stock OEM wheels on there now, I like them, but knew I would get another set in the near future. Never loved the stock wheels, regardless of size (not counting RS4).

3SDM

VMR V810

RS4 Replicas (Some Chinese company, around $150 a wheel..not sure if I should trust...) Pics are from real RS4, but same design and look

Last edited:

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
If those rs4 reps are alzors, they actually make quality wheels for replicas. Vmrs are nice but not good enough for our roads. So id prob go for the rs4 reps or 3dsm

miami90

Ready to race!
I would worry about buying Alzor, there has to a be a reason they're so cheap. I think it's like $499 for a set of four. That's so cheap it scares me.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
The RS4's - Even here they are much more rare. Its an Audi wheel that looks as good if not better than any aftermarket wheel.

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Honestly, on a car like the s4 I would get some cool real wheels. Just because your paying close to 50k if you bought new. Why get cheap wheels on such a cool expensive car? That is how I think though. If I had to choose though I would probably go with vmr. Just because I have their 702's and they have held up nicely so far and their flow formed v810 are suppose to be better.

miami90

Ready to race!
The RS4's - Even here they are much more rare. Its an Audi wheel that looks as good if not better than any aftermarket wheel.

Only problem is that I would have to sell my kidneys to buy the OEM ones haha. There are replicas, but I'm not sure about the quality.

I am leaning heavily toward the 3SDM, heard they are top notch. They make the car pop more, but I haven't seen too much of the VMR's to make a judgement call.

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
What do the stock wheels look like?

miami90

Ready to race!

Plinyyounger

Ready to race!
What does the S4 forum say?

Lodi

Go Kart Champion
I voted RS4's, but I think I'd like to change over to the 3DSM's (moar concave). Those VMR's just ain't doin it my friend...

How wide can you go/are you going?

georgy

Ready to race!
It's funny people feel better about buying something because it costs more.

There is not a single thing that VMR holds over Alzor in terms of quality or durability. Both brands are manufactured in Taiwan, both come with a TÜV Rheinlan approval and both are stamped with JWL and VIA.

Wheels are like shoes - they will get dirty, worn out, scratched, etc. It doesn't sound like you are made of money, so I don't see what you're even contemplating.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
I also like the RS4s: :23::w00t::word:

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
It's funny people feel better about buying something because it costs more.

There is not a single thing that VMR holds over Alzor in terms of quality or durability. Both brands are manufactured in Taiwan, both come with a TÜV Rheinlan approval and both are stamped with JWL and VIA.

Wheels are like shoes - they will get dirty, worn out, scratched, etc. It doesn't sound like you are made of money, so I don't see what you're even contemplating.

This is about aesthetics purely. Sure those may have great quality but how do they look. I see the OP here being driven by looks first and the price.

aj_law

Go Kart Champion
Vossen. CV3s would look sweet. CV7s would look nice too.