GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help VW Jesus

DSMconvert

Ready to race!
On a whim I drove into the local chevy dealership. They have 3 cobalt ss's for 17500 and all have less than 500 miles on them. I am fighting off the urge to trade in my GTI for one. It did not feel as fast as I expected but I am having a hard time getting past the fact that with a little work (flash exhaust intercooler) I could be putting down 290-300 whp. And the fact that it comes standard with brembo brakes does not hurt either. I told the salesman I would be back next weekend.

GTI :23: SS

What do you guys think of the new cobalt ss?????

BoostedThrills

showshinedetail.com
I think it's a great car, but compare the interiors and overall fit and finish and I think you'll find your answer.

DanSan

meerkat
fuck cobalt... who cars if its faster, overall the gti is sweet as hell.

plus only toolsheds drive cobalts

Scharf

If you want people to think you have a love tunnel, go Cobalt.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Since your planning on aftermarket mods, why not just to do that gti? You'll find a big diff with a new ic,tbe & re-tune :biggrin: Something must have attracted you to the vw in the first place? or save your $, and go bt or K04. I have a smile on my face every time I take my gti out :thumbsup: Plus who else has a following like dubs do?

ASCI_Blue

Ballin'
Did you get the memo about the possibility of GM going under next year? If not you might want to consider that too.