GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help with Photoshop request

jl_rabbit

Ready to race!
I just wonder in someone with a good photoshop skill can help me out I have many ideas in mind for my next project in my car but I'm not sure what will look best I will appreciated if someone can help me out with this in different colors I have in mind blue, red, white and silver any ideas I will really appreciated.

Thanks is advance:thumbsup:

Attachments

• H2O 002paint.JPG
    H2O 002paint.JPG
    202.1 KB · Views: 201
  • H2O 002.jpg
    H2O 002.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 212

the1withpaddles

Go Kart Champion

haha ive got to say that i havnt worked on PS in a LOONG time..so it was fun just to play around

sooo i kinda got from ur prior pics that u wanted some red on your car? u wanted the side vents on the bottom closed up? and the bumper guards shaved? i might be completely wrong though

and i dropped it a bit..just for show :rolleyes:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
nice work the1w/paddles :) heh, but jl_rabbit i would leave hood black.

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion

haha ive got to say that i havnt worked on PS in a LOONG time..so it was fun just to play around

sooo i kinda got from ur prior pics that u wanted some red on your car? u wanted the side vents on the bottom closed up? and the bumper guards shaved? i might be completely wrong though

and i dropped it a bit..just for show :rolleyes:

Good looks fil, i should probably do some PS work, although i'd be up all night anyways. Hmmm a red hood **ponders** that could look hott.