GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Helping the GF find a new car... 07 GLI Fahrenheit

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion
23 in girl years is like 17 in man years ;)

so, anything by Nissan she like? Hyundai has great warranties, btw.

Idk, the Junk err Juke comes in interesting colors but I don't think she likes it much. The other models are about as interesting as dirt. She liked the Hyundai sonata but it seems like an old man car, however she saw a Hyundai accent in some horrid skittle green but I wouldn't let her look at it makescarslooklikewhitegoods and that's no good.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
get an elantra sedan maybe?

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Are you paying for this car? If not, it's her car her money let her get the cool orange one.....

You can't make someone "care" for their car. If it matters to you that much then you do the maintenance on it.

You guys live together? If not then it's her life who cares what she gets. She'll live and learn.

Make your suggestions to her and if she says no then let it be.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
Yellow release series tC?

There's also a red release series available on the market now; I've got one sitting in the showroom downstairs here at work. Looks pretty in red.

tCs are good chick cars.

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion
Are you paying for this car? If not, it's her car her money let her get the cool orange one.....

You can't make someone "care" for their car. If it matters to you that much then you do the maintenance on it.

You guys live together? If not then it's her life who cares what she gets. She'll live and learn.

Make your suggestions to her and if she says no then let it be.

True, Im not paying for anything of it but I would like to help her make a good choice. She originally paid far too much for that Mustang that was clearly in a huge wreck and poorly repaired.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Last edited:

BlueDubbinTDI

Go Kart Champion
Aren't S2000s yellow? That's a Honda..a nice friggin Honda. While Ide hate to see her beat it up..I'm sure it could take it.

My gf is the same way with her cars too though. She's currently In a POS 2005 Toyota Matrix that she murders into getting about 21 mpg cuz she's got a lead foot in a crappy car. Her paint is half matte white half glossy white and cracking front bumper. I can't wait to get another year of payments out from under us so we can brake even on trade. She wants a CX-5 which I'm all for except I know it won't stay nice for long...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Subaru orange impreza

joe_vella

Banned
I'd suggest an Acura rsx. I see a lot of chicks driving it in my area and its a pretty good looking "sports car". Dunno if they offer it in yellow though. You could check it out

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion
Aren't S2000s yellow? That's a Honda..a nice friggin Honda. While Ide hate to see her beat it up..I'm sure it could take it.

My gf is the same way with her cars too though. She's currently In a POS 2005 Toyota Matrix that she murders into getting about 21 mpg cuz she's got a lead foot in a crappy car. Her paint is half matte white half glossy white and cracking front bumper. I can't wait to get another year of payments out from under us so we can brake even on trade. She wants a CX-5 which I'm all for except I know it won't stay nice for long...

Keep in mind this car isnt for someone like "us" she cannot and will not drive manual. Small cars are a no-go, she believe her 20' boat of a mustang is too small so somewhere between a full sized hatchback and a sedan is a good zone.

Besides S2ks are getting old not anyway.

Bodhi

Go Kart Champion
Keep in mind this car isnt for someone like "us" she cannot and will not drive manual. Small cars are a no-go, she believe her 20' boat of a mustang is too small so somewhere between a full sized hatchback and a sedan is a good zone.

Besides S2ks are getting old not anyway.

With that said, TSX or TSX wagon.