GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Helping the GF find a new car... 07 GLI Fahrenheit

excelevant

Go Kart Champion
+1 Hyundai..

Regardless of overstated hp/mpg, they're the perfect budget minded brand for women.

Depending on how much she drives, you really can't beat the care free 10yr/100k standard warranty. Easy to find coupons also take the impact out of the oddly frequent 3k oil change schedule by making them available for ~$15 each.

Veloster? lol

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion
+1 Hyundai..

Regardless of overstated hp/mpg, they're the perfect budget minded brand for women.

Depending on how much she drives, you really can't beat the care free 10yr/100k standard warranty. Easy to find coupons also take the impact out of the oddly frequent 3k oil change schedule by making them available for ~$15 each.

Veloster? lol

She totally should get one, i was looking into the turbo it was fun but quality and brand didnt do it for it.

BlueDubbinTDI

Go Kart Champion
Does Hyundai have tunes available for power like we do? Ide recommend the base veloster to my gf as well...except I heard it crawwwwlllllssssss everywhere it goes..

Bodhi

Go Kart Champion
Seems to me that your GF is difficult, take her to a Carmax and just walk around to get a feeling of what she would like, then you both can get a good feeling of her wants/needs.

Ask me how I know you're single...

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
My girlfriend bought a mid 2000's bright yellow Focus a few years ago and drove it like crazy, 100 miles a day or so for a couple of years. Then she went to grad school and her sister, who had never driven before, got it and started driving it on an insane 200 mile per day commute. I don't know exactly how many miles are on it now but it still runs great and they have spent very little in maintenance on it. It's a fun cute chick car and they are very cheap. She paid something like $6k a few years ago.

andylaiphoto

Go Kart Champion
Keep in mind this car isnt for someone like "us" she cannot and will not drive manual. Small cars are a no-go, she believe her 20' boat of a mustang is too small so somewhere between a full sized hatchback and a sedan is a good zone.

Besides S2ks are getting old not anyway.

The interiors of Mustangs do make them feel smaller than they actually are. Minimal rearward visibility and low roofline make it feel tight. Maybe a car without these issues will make her feel like she's in a bigger car? The inside of a Nissan Cube would feel like a McMansion compared to a Mustang.