GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hi does anyone know where i can buy a stainless steel boot lip for a mk8 golf gtd

Golfdek

Hi does anyone know where I can buy a stainless steel boot lip for mk8 golf gtd to stop scratches

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie
What happens when the bumper protector gets scratched? Will you be looking for a protector for the bumper protector? 🤔 😀.

Another option to consider is a boot liner with a fold out flap that covers the bumper while loading / unloading. Alternatively, the cheap / no cost option is to carry an old towel or similar (e.g. a car travel rug) to lay over the bumper when loading / unloading.

Maturedriver

Go Kart Champion
What happens when the bumper protector gets scratched? Will you be looking for a protector for the bumper protector? 🤔 😀.

Another option to consider is a boot liner with a fold out flap that covers the bumper while loading / unloading. Alternatively, the cheap / no cost option is to carry an old towel or similar (e.g. a car travel rug) to lay over the bumper when loading / unloading.

That reminds me of the time I suggested to scaffolders that they should put up scaffolding when putting up scaffolding.

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie
That reminds me of the time I suggested to scaffolders that they should put up scaffolding when putting up scaffolding.
I also struggle with the concept of fitting those highly polished stainless steel or aluminium sill scuff plates to their cars to stop the sills getting scuffed from clumsy-footed drivers and passengers. A scuffed up, scratched sill protector isn’t a good look IMHO and would play havoc with my car OCD 😅.

We’re all individuals and if people want to fit shiny sill scuff plates to their cars, they should go ahead and do it. but if I was to fit sill protectors, they’d probably be the self adhesive black vinyl ones.

Last edited: