GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonylove

Passed Driver's Ed
if you don't support Hillary your automatically a conservative right wing retard didn't you know!!

Exactly... it's like nah... I just want married gay and lesbian couples to be able to defend their marijuana plants with standard issue infantry rifles... that's not too much to ask, is it? I love liberty! If you vote red or blue, you're supporting taking away some of the rights of the other half of the populous. It's maddening. I can't get behind the host of The Apprentice, and I certainly can't get behind a woman who's husband was president, got caught cheating on her, as been outed as a sexual predator by multiple White House interns... and continued the marriage. Where's your back bone woman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lostk

Ready to race!
Clearly you are the one who needs to do some research instead of blindly voting with your gay dick. Clinton does not care about you she wants your vote like the video shows. Russia and homophobic policies lawwwwl?? The middle east is murdering and beating homosexuals, those are the countries funding the Clintons. As far as the EU goes I mean the entire OPEN BORDER EU, sweden for example, thanks to islam, is the rape capitol of the world. Germany well that speaks for itself Merkel is a complete asshat hell bent on destroying her country. Luckily for me when it goes down, Mexico will build my mk8 golf R at a killer price. #brexit

I have never been to breitbart and my only knowledge of Milo is watching him destroy feminist logic on youtube.

um yea ok...keep pretending trump supporters love us :rolleyes:

Spoonylove

Passed Driver's Ed

Lmao. That's obviously photoshopped.

Spoonylove

Passed Driver's Ed

Prove it's not... go sjw somewhere else, dude... or dudette... whatever gender you're deciding on being right now.

lostk

Ready to race!
Prove it's not... go sjw somewhere else, dude... or dudette... whatever gender you're deciding on being right now.

u made the claim...now prove that it's photoshopped...if not...go vandalize a black church like the one in mississppi

dead_catz

Ready to race!

oh shit you got me! I didn't think you would pull out the anti gay bumper sticker! I'm out you just proved that every trump supporter hates gays. well done well done you did your research and came up with irrefutable evidence.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
u made the claim...now prove that it's photoshopped...if not...go vandalize a black church like the one in mississppi

Why would you want him to vandalize a black church? Are you racist?!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.