GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonylove

Passed Driver's Ed
Lostk must stand for lostkause. See what I did there? What's your gender today? Or am I oppressing you just by asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Hey, at least he didn't curse or hurl any unnecessary derogatory insults this time:laugh:

He probably got a private warning from the mods like we all have before about foul language. We can have disagreements but there is no reason to personally attack one another on this forum.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
plz milo supporters tell me what he has done for the lgbt fam...

everything in your world revolves around lgbt doesn't it? Reality check... neither candidate truly gives two shits.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
everything in your world revolves around lgbt doesn't it? Reality check... neither candidate truly gives two shits.

Are you telling me that these people would lie to get the job of POTUS? No one has ever lied to get a job.

It baffles me that people actually think either candidate is worth their weight in feces.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Are you telling me that these people would lie to get the job of POTUS? No one has ever lied to get a job.

It baffles me that people actually think either candidate is worth their weight in feces.

:D

Attachments

• trump.jpg
    trump.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 157

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Can you have your head more buried in the sand? Believe me, if the wiki leaks emails were "doctored"
You can prove the emails weren't doctored
I never said Clinton's e-mails were doctored; I said wikileaks and veritas have both been proven to falsify their information. He was repeatedly quoting the two as sources as if they were his gospel; I was showing the serious flaw in doing so.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day; doesn't mean you should trust it as a source...

And FYI; Assange is a complete idiot. :D

Jaber

Modero
PV videos on the DNC/HRC have been out for a while now. Figure by now someone would of analyzed each of the videos and proved they are edited/fake.

Speaking of, Scott Foval's Twitter account was taken down shortly after the first video of him were released and he supposedly got fired.

But looks like someone hacked his account or a fake most likely lol...:

https://twitter.com/scott_foval

dead_catz

Ready to race!
I never said Clinton's e-mails were doctored; I said wikileaks and veritas have both been proven to falsify their information. He was repeatedly quoting the two as sources as if they were his gospel; I was showing the serious flaw in doing so.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day; doesn't mean you should trust it as a source...

And FYI; Assange is a complete idiot. :D

sorry I should only get news from cnn because apparently they say it's illegal for me to read wikileaks through any other source.

Why was Scott foval fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.