GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
And people who vote for Hillary want someone who is either a criminal and a liar who will get away with it because she is above the law and doesn't give a shit about anyone besides herself, or is so incompetent that she broke the law and will only get away with it because she is truly dumb enough not to know the law at all. Either way should she really be president?

She supports gay rights, so duh, of course she should be! /s

zrickety

The Fixer
She SAYS she supports whatever is popular and lies through her teeth.

Last edited:

MK5CNY

Passed Driver's Ed
My vote will based on the Netflix movie The Art of the Deal by Funny or Die staring Johnny Depp as the cheese poof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
this is too long of a conversation to have online. My short answer is that they both suck but Trump needs to win so the female version of Obama doesn't.

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
If Hillary wins, I'm moving to Benghazi, because at least then I know she'll leave me alone.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
If Hillary wins, I'm moving to Benghazi, because at least then I know she'll leave me alone.
Savage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Amazingly, all you have to do is change the pronoun in these posts and they are still completely accurate:
And people who vote for Trump want someone who is either a criminal and a liar who will get away with it because he is above the law and doesn't give a shit about anyone besides himself

He SAYS he supports whatever is popular and lies through his teeth.

Such a great election we have going here... :laugh::D

zrickety

The Fixer
Does it really matter what we vote when the machines are rigged? One of the guys testified about it and how many times do we hear about dead people voting? It's not even up to us anymore, all a sham.

Last edited:

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Im caring more about my local/state elections than the national. The president can only do so much without support of the senate and congress. So if you get the right representatives elected it doesn't really matter what any presidential candidate says they can only do so much without the approval of those others.

Plus your local and state representatives have a much greater impact on you personally than the president can. The president doesnt give a crap about your small issues in your small town. But the florida representative of your area has way more riding on to help out his/her area

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
Amazingly, all you have to do is change the pronoun in these posts and they are still completely accurate:

Such a great election we have going here... :laugh::D

The difference is, Trump has never been indicted (neither has Hillary), but Trump has also never been investigated by the FBI.

What Hillary did was illegal, plain and simple. But FBI Director Comey said no reasonable prosecutor would press charges. That doesn't make what she did legal.

You can get speeding ticket (for actually speeding) and fight it in court and have it thrown out. That doesn't mean it's OK to speed or what you did was illegal. It means they aren't pressing charges.

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
Im caring more about my local/state elections than the national. The president can only do so much without support of the senate and congress. So if you get the right representatives elected it doesn't really matter what any presidential candidate says they can only do so much without the approval of those others.

Plus your local and state representatives have a much greater impact on you personally than the president can. The president doesnt give a crap about your small issues in your small town. But the florida representative of your area has way more riding on to help out his/her area

This this this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lostk

Ready to race!
And people who vote for Hillary want someone who is either a criminal and a liar who will get away with it because she is above the law and doesn't give a shit about anyone besides herself, or is so incompetent that she broke the law and will only get away with it because she is truly dumb enough not to know the law at all. Either way should she really be president?

better than someone who thinks white ppl are being 'oppressed'...or openly embraced by white supremacist filth

Status
Not open for further replies.