GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
Gotcha, I thought for a second you we're commenting on something I was saying. Yeah granted it took like 30 pages to happen and honestly (Won't name name's), but it seems that it's just 1 or 2 guys that's actually stooping to that level. Otherwise I think most people are being pretty respectful and having some intellectual conversation.

It's the internet! Everybody else is wrong and we are all supposed to be angry!

It's the rulezzzzz of the nets

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
It's the internet! Everybody else is wrong and we are all supposed to be angry!

It's the rulezzzzz of the nets

Yess lol check out my signature

Pissat4motion

Time Lord
I don't think it will appease anyone, any more or less, when in a years time you're being asked to sacrifice your virgin daughters to either the President or the President's husband.
#Clintonsopenmarraige
#ClintonTrumpthesavagebrothers
#TheyGolfandStufftogether

Trying to differentiate the candidates is like trying to differentiate cheap beers

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
I don't agree with broad generalizations.
And then what's with the blanket descriptions of republicans? :D

I don't agree with broad generalizations either. The issue in this case is that this isn't a generalization, it is the actual 2016 Republican platform... ;)

Now I am not saying all republicans believe these things; but I am saying that if you vote for a republican in any federal or state office, you are pretty much throwing your support behind the platform, whether you agree with it or not...

Last edited:

Philimon

Ready to race!
I don't know. Does Trump push the Republican party agenda? The GOP and all of the establishment hate him. Maybe it's just a position chosen to get more votes? Like how Ron Paul went Republican last time for that reason, but I remember he would also say something along the lines that he was actually a TRUE republican like how it meant back in the day and not like today's gang (as in criminals in his opinion cause he was anti-corruption, pro-constitution, etc.).

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
I don't know. Does Trump push the Republican party agenda? The GOP and all of the establishment hate him.

He does in some cases and doesn't in others. My point was that those are the actual goals the party has put in place to move forward should they get elected.

Not just a single candidate or a few of them; but the party as a whole.

SirClimax

Ready to race!

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah man... Might as well just cut it off if Trump is elected.

I dont care about race or sexuality. I find everyone who thinks they are entitled to anything an asshole. You're gay, cool. You think that makes you special for some reason? No go F yourself.

Your not special, im not special, trumps not special, Hillaray is not special.

There is about one person who comes super close to being special and that is...

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion

Pissat4motion

Time Lord
HAHAHAHa, I think probably after seeing your signature block in lots of other posts it subliminally influenced me.

That, or inception.
I love that movie!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.