GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackgold

Ready to race!
Maybe just a hole between the other restrooms to just shake it down the pant leg and in the drain? We are sensitive to your needs as a skigender.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Maybe just a hole between the other restrooms to just shake it down the pant leg and in the drain? We are sensitive to your needs as a skigender.

I like this idea. We could also train and implement dung beetles to crawl up your pant leg to help facilitate the shit from point a to b.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
good idea, what gender will these dung beetles be?

We will have non-binary asexual dung beetles that do the work, but we will have white colored, cis-gendered male dung beetles, on standby, for the skiers to verbally attack in case one of the skiers becomes triggered.

dead_catz

Ready to race!
We will have non-binary asexual dung beetles that do the work, but we will have white colored, cis-gendered male dung beetles, on standby, for the skiers to verbally attack in case one of the skiers becomes triggered.

I am satisfied with these beetles for the time being. However, this is assuming the asexual beetles do not become too privileged.

Last edited:

Spoonylove

Passed Driver's Ed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002

Don't forget to include specially trained, rainbow-colored, pan-gender scarab beetles who can assist anyone with dung beetle issues, or with more gender-fluid ideals than asexual bugs can relate to...

Otherwise your whole plan could just collapse...

dead_catz

Ready to race!
Don't forget to include specially trained, rainbow-colored, pan-gender scarab beetles who can assist anyone with dung beetle issues, or with more gender-fluid ideals than asexual bugs can relate to...

Otherwise your whole plan could just collapse...

I like where your going but scARAB beetles won't work maybe like a June bug beetle would be less offensive

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
This fucking election. This fucking election will end up like Game 7 of the World Series.

But with one glaring exception: the stakes are huge.

Trump losing a close race will guarantee that he’ll pull out all the stops to overturn the election and completely de-legitimatize Hillary’s win to tens of millions of Americans.

I still can’t believe so many people (not just in this thread, horrifyingly enough) are stupid enough to vote for this malignant narcissist.

Let's take a look at how previous gaffes spelled doom for previous candidates:

John Edwards’ run in 2008 (and eventually his career) was ruined by his affair.

Rick Perry couldn’t name three departments he would abolish and his campaign was finished.

Howard Dean screamed (yes, screamed) and that was IT for him.

Muskie cried (even when claiming they were "melted snowflakes"), showing that the entire Democratic campaign in 1972 was a mess from the beginning to the end.

But the motherfucker otherwise known as Donald Trump - to name just three things among too many to even elaborate on - brags about committing sexual assault, successfully dismisses is as “locker room talk,” and after three worse than terrible debate performances is only down by two electoral votes four days before the election.

He is the worst presidential candidate of my lifetime, if not the entire history of the United States and the rest of the Western world for that matter. And he could actually win this election.

Trump makes former President George W. Bush look like Einstein. I thought the 2004 election was a colossal fuck-up of Biblical proportions back then, but fast-forward 12 years and we have someone who is clearly capable of causing apocalyptic visions of horror.

Status
Not open for further replies.