GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pissat4motion

Time Lord
And the only reason he stands a chance is because of Hillary. If she weren't such a pile of lying crap that continually shows us how little she cares about people and laws, Trump would stand zero chance. Both candidates are to blame for the other standing a chance.
So much this. If Trump actually wanted to win, it would take minimal effort against as flawed a politician as Hillary. Instead, he fires up his core supporters with rhetoric that alienates more and more of the voters that actually hate Hillary enough to vote for him..

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
Excuse me? Engaging in bigotry against minority groups and transphobia is considered "civilized" to you?

Hahaha, I'm not talking about the caricatures of Hillary supporters versus Trump supporters. I'm talking about you, personally. While the rest of us in this thread are trying to have an adult-level dialogue, you and your lover lostk rant about how everyone else in the world is a horrible human being and you can't even do that without swearing or insulting them.

It's about time you grew up.

I haven't seen any other post of someone actively pushing for and advocating for bigotry against minority groups or transphobia. But you continually put those words in everyone else's mouth and are projecting that image onto everyone.

You are the type of person who would likely thrive better in a non-democratic environment, because you are incapable of civil disagreement.

Based anecdotally on this thread alone, the Libertarians and the Trump supporters have actually been more civil and amicable than you or many of the other Hillary supporters here.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
Because that is what's constantly demanded of every Muslim or African-American to do so in this country. Sucks when the shoe is on the other foot, doesn't it?

So now you are assuming I have taken part in this hatred of Muslims and African-Americans by calling them all kinds of terrible names. You are furious about people assuming things about groups of people, which is exactly what you are doing. How do you not see this? I have gotten into an argument with my uncle on Thanksgiving because I thought he crossed a line with his anti-islamic rhetoric. But you wouldn't know that because I don't support hillary so I must be a racist pile of shit. Pull your head out the ground.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
Kill each other for all I care. Just stop reporting this post. If you keep getting offended by people in a highly controversial thread then leave. Quit insulting people too. The ban hammer is thirsty for blood.

Thank you drive thru

People are reporting this thread? I didn't even know that was an option.

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
You are the type of person who would likely thrive better in a non-democratic environment, because you are incapable of civil disagreement.

Based anecdotally on this thread alone, the Libertarians and the Trump supporters have actually been more civil and amicable than you or many of the other Hillary supporters here.

x2.

People are reporting this thread? I didn't even know that was an option.

Gee, I wonder which side of the political spectrum is likely to be doing the reporting ;)

Back on track... with the elections coming up tomorrow, do you guys have any predictions on the winner and by what margin? I'm gonna say Hillary will win with a 2% popular vote margin and 332-206 electoral votes.

zrickety

The Fixer
With dead people voting for her and the machines changing Trump votes to Hillary, she will win by a landslide of shenanigans.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I hope Amendment 1 does not pass and i hope amendment 2 passes for Florida.
Amendment 1 is a fake solar energy bill that looks like it helps protect people but what it really does is allows power company's to still charge and subsidize solar to the consumers.. Its crazy how such a fraudulent bill got put on the ballet here... everyone that did endorse it has backed out and its going to the Florida Supreme court to have it thrown off.

Amendment 2 is medical marijuana dont think i need to explain to much on that.
You guys need to pay more attention to your local amendments and representatives than the national one. The president doesn't have as much power as people think they do.

dead_catz

Ready to race!
I hope Amendment 1 does not pass and i hope amendment 2 passes for Florida.
Amendment 1 is a fake solar energy bill that looks like it helps protect people but what it really does is allows power company's to still charge and subsidize solar to the consumers.. Its crazy how such a fraudulent bill got put on the ballet here... everyone that did endorse it has backed out and its going to the Florida Supreme court to have it thrown off.

Amendment 2 is medical marijuana dont think i need to explain to much on that.
You guys need to pay more attention to your local amendments and representatives than the national one. The president doesn't have as much power as people think they do.

This is a good point but the president will decide who the supreme justices will be, who seem to have ungodly power to do whatever they please

steemax

Go Kart Champion
I'll just say... I'm most excited about the Southpark episode that is to come post election.

dead_catz

Ready to race!
I'll just say... I'm most excited about the Southpark episode that is to come post election.

I'll be watching it no doubt but I miss the days when South Park wasn't so political and made episodes about librarian chicken f*ckers n such

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
South park has been killing it this election.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Fuck you dolphin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.