GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'm sure that you are. I'm mostly worried about what hill dogs snatch looks like after they removed the snuke from her snizz

Don't worry. Oprahs minge will be there to support her snizz.

blackgold

Ready to race!
I really don't want to think of hilldog's snizz or Oprah's Minge ;/
Thanks for ruining a Monday even more!
Brian

SirClimax

Ready to race!

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I'll just say... I'm most excited about the Southpark episode that is to come post election.

To add, if you compare this thread to the one from 2012, that one received far more posts and traffic by a large number of different posters than this one.

Social media has really stole the thunder of message boards now, even with such a contentious election year.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Perhaps.. or the fact that golfmk6 as a whole is rather slow, thats just what happens when newer platforms come out.

Nope. Other forums have been suffering similarly too, with a few exceptions like Vortex.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
On another note, if Trump wins, war with Mexico will definitely be on the horizon.

And a rebirth of a Mexican legend will commence again:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
To add, if you compare this thread to the one from 2012, that one received far more posts and traffic by a large number of different posters than this one.

Social media has really stole the thunder of message boards now, even with such a contentious election year.

Well you have to consider that the demographic of this forum has changed considerably since 2012. Much younger now than it was then. The kids are more concerned about their stance or if their stage 2 can beat a WRX or whatever their buddy is driving.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Well you have to consider that the demographic of this forum has changed considerably since 2012. Much younger now than it was then. The kids are more concerned about their stance or if their stage 2 can beat a WRX or whatever their buddy is driving.

Those kids spend more time posting on Instagram and Facebook groups than here nowadays, so I don't buy it man.

Status
Not open for further replies.