GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
redstate isnt a liberal site...

I never said it was? Let me just take one example and demonstrate to you the twisted truth. Trump said the Mexican judge could not be impartial in his decision due to his previous statements on the pride in his Mexican nationality. If this was a jury decided case and one of the potential members had made similar statements, he/she would be dismissed as having been determined to being a partial party and unfit for sitting as part of an impartial jury. If someone would be dismissed by that standard, then why is it okay for the judge to not be held by a similar standard?

lostk

Ready to race!
I never said it was? Let me just take one example and demonstrate to you the twisted truth. Trump said the Mexican judge could not be impartial in his decision due to his previous statements on the pride in his Mexican nationality. If this was a jury decided case and one of the potential members had made similar statements, he/she would be dismissed as having been determined to being a partial party and unfit for sitting as part of an impartial jury. If someone would be dismissed by that standard, then why is it okay for the judge to not be held by a similar standard?

he was born in indiana u moron...

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
he was born in indiana u moron...

Excuse my moron self typing this while working. The word I meant was heritage.

SirClimax

Ready to race!

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

Well thought out answers supported by facts are usually countered with insults. It's a trend in my daily interactions with them.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
want a safe space from being incorrect???

Just trying to keep track of the number of times you invalidate any argument by throwing out an insult. I can't wait for someone to have a typo! Be careful with your "their and there" guys

lostk

Ready to race!
Just trying to keep track of the number of times you invalidate any argument by throwing out an insult. I can't wait for someone to have a typo! Be careful with your "their and there" guys

make a pivot table out of it then...:rolleyes:

SirClimax

Ready to race!

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Seriously... Not gonna lie, I did not see a lot of this coming.

The silent majority may have been real and bigger than anyone thought

Status
Not open for further replies.