GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Im all for gay marriage or whatever you want personally. I think everyone should have the same opportunities and abilities.

Those that work harder will be rewarded but that doesn't mean that a straight guy/gal or a white guy/gal should start any differently than a gay or non-white person. You are what you make yourself in this life.

I give everyone a chance before i form my opinion on if they are an asshole or not.

Tax paying, society contributing homosexuals > Welfare sucking, government dependent heterosexuals

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
id have my head bashed in as a white gay man in russia by right-wing gangs...u kno, trumps bff :rolleyes:...since u love us gays so much plz do something about this
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161110/8b8aca8e8b867cd60c05680580903159.jpg[/img[/QUOTE]
I'll pick that sign up and throw it away as long as you and your sore losing lib friends stop the prejudice and name calling. No I did not vote for Hillary and nor am I racist, sexist, or uneducated. You are acting like babies.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
ya...like trump supporters in red rust belt states...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

This is the dumbest fucking statement I've ever read

steemax

Go Kart Champion
What lostk fails to realize is how intolerant he sounds right now bashing an entire group of people because of the actions of a few. The hypocrisy is real with this one.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
What lostk fails to realize is how intolerant he sounds right now bashing an entire group of people because of the actions of a few. The hypocrisy is real with this one.

The word bigotry really does apply

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Lostk is firmly under the control of social media and the media. The rest belt is the reason your sacred savior Obama is even in office

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
im just gonna leave this here. Yet the ones protesting were talking about how they were the voice of reason and how they were tolerant and inclusive for all just a few weeks ago....

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
As an entitled millennial I apologize for our actions. I promise there's more like me out there that believe in classic liberal principles like freedom of speech, social liberalism and fiscal conservationism. I blame the old farts for giving us the two most shit choices we've every had in an election and hey, more young people voted third party than any other generation so there's that. Please don't lose faith in us :)

Don't get me wrong. I'm a millennial too (just barely made the cut to be considered one...). So I know we aren't all like these entitled little kids.

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!

steemax

Go Kart Champion
The tolerance of the left... This one hits close to home as it's just a city away from me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ool-yard-posting-support-Trump-Instagram.html

The kid isn't even old enough to vote and she's being assaulted for a social media post. How many lefties here will denounce this assault?

sickens me.... i'm sure you saw the group that jumped the older gentlemen by pulling him out of his car and beating him/trying to steal his car because of his Trump support.

Jaber

Modero
sickens me.... i'm sure you saw the group that jumped the older gentlemen by pulling him out of his car and beating him/trying to steal his car because of his Trump support.

According to the local news. He was involved in a minor accident and the two got into a fight, the crowd assumed he was a Trump supporter, cause he was white (he did tell the reporter he voted for Trump, but never announced it).

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...-beating-video-1111-met-2-20161110-story.html

Status
Not open for further replies.