GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hmmm, So my Xbox just packed it in

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
My 360 just bit it, this one was 2.5 years old.

It's not putting out any video, audio still works. I switched inputs on my receiver to make sure, no difference. Sometimes there is a faint red or blue screen.

Does anyone know of any websites that I may be able to diagnose and fix it? Obviously I don't want to buy another one, but I may have to :mad0259:.

TheUnfadableMix

CPhT Euro Enthusiast!!!
exact thing happened to me ..... Had audio and the graphics went from normal to crappy to none (black screen)... you can hit up the xbox 360 website and send it out ..... It cost me around 100 dollars for a diagnose/fix/and extended warranty.....you'll have to wait for about 3 weeks to a month but you will get it back and it'll be like brand new. Mine has been fine ever since the fix and was worth it!

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
Hmm, I will look into it I guess, $100 seems steep though when you can buy a new one with controller ($50) for $200

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
So, I called and an automated message tells you to go online and file a repair order, you can't even talk to a person, and the website they refer you to isn't working.

Microsoft is ridiculous

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
My 360 just bit it, this one was 2.5 years old.

It's not putting out any video, audio still works. I switched inputs on my receiver to make sure, no difference. Sometimes there is a faint red or blue screen.

Does anyone know of any websites that I may be able to diagnose and fix it? Obviously I don't want to buy another one, but I may have to :mad0259:.

what size hard drive do you have on your broken xbox?

RedRabidRabbit

I want FREE HAM!!
Ok, long story short

Microsoft wanted $140 up here + 6 weeks to fix my console. No thanks. Bestbuy.ca has special for Arcade console for $150 last week. I buy one, they are sold out, I can wait... No biggie. Today I notice local store has stock. I go in to ask if they can fulfill the order. They do, I don't pay shipping, and paid like $15 more than it would have cost me to repair the old one, wait a month less, get a new controller/memory card/power supply, 360 with HDMI and this one is whisper quiet.

Swoot for me :thumbsup: