GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Holy shit...leasing an Evo X GSR for $259/month

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
I wanna learn about the evo so I can decide its not for me.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Too young a car for me at this point w (almost) 2 kids. I'm 41 for godsake..

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
What's the best air suspension kit?
How do I get to 22" ftg?
Does it scrape with fat chicks? Jk of course it does
How loud is it without a muffler?
How can I make that sound from fast and furious?

Noize

Go Kart Champion
Too young a car for me at this point w (almost) 2 kids. I'm 41 for godsake..

I'm 40 with two kids. A friend's dad in the UK had an Evo VII when he was in his late sixties. I'll purchase another refined car when I'm so old that my eyesight and reflexes demand it.

I value handling, traction, and good driving dynamics. I also can't think of any other car in this price range that holds it's value as well.

The GTI is a fine jack of all trades car. I tired my best to make it work out, but it just doesn't suit my interest in cars at all.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I'm 40 with two kids. A friend's dad in the UK had an Evo VII when he was in his late sixties. I'll purchase another refined car when I'm so old that my eyesight and reflexes demand it.

I value handling, traction, and good driving dynamics. I also can't think of any other car in this price range that holds it's value as well.

The GTI is a fine jack of all trades car. I tired my best to make it work out, but it just doesn't suit my interest in cars at all.

Did you lease it? or buy?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

That $259 lease deal is killer!! And only 2 years which is even better... super tempting.

I have never driven one of these cars before though... and it seems like the GSR is lacking a lot of the MR features...

Only 5 speed?
Non 2 piece rotors?
No sound deadening?

How loud are these things?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I've never heard of any brake differences between the two models - that's interesting.

Bilstein shocks on the MR too, iirc.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I've never heard of any brake differences between the two models - that's interesting.

Bilstein shocks on the MR too, iirc.

HIDs on the MR (kinda neat)
BBS wheels vs Enkei (don't really care)

DSF767

Ready to race!
I would also be interested to see what a lease on an MR would look like if the price was anything like this I would highly consider trading in my mk6 for an MR. I might look into this...

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I would also be interested to see what a lease on an MR would look like if the price was anything like this I would highly consider trading in my mk6 for an MR. I might look into this...

I doubt it's comparable. It's nearly 10k more loaded...

GreezyChef

Ready to race!
how much down?
how many miles per year?
does a lease help or hurt your credit?
what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?