GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Honda Mugen SI

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
I just test drove a mugen SI!!!!! and I've got to say....

it's just like a 4 door SI!!!! for 10 extra grand they're asking for I'd like to get more than the wing, shift knob, lowering springs, catback.. .but atleast you get one of those cool "limited edition #" plates.

no wonder it's been sitting at the dealership for about 6 months now.. they even moved it to the CPO lot.

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
I just test drove a mugen SI!!!!! and I've got to say....

it's just like a 4 door SI!!!! for 10 extra grand they're asking for I'd like to get more than the wing, shift knob, lowering springs, catback.. .but atleast you get one of those cool "limited edition #" plates.

no wonder it's been sitting at the dealership for about 6 months now.. they even moved it to the CPO lot.

yeah the price on that car will never be justified. :thumbdown:

now the Mugen RR might be a different story... but it's still too damn expensive.

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest
If they sold the mugen RR over here I'd own one. But I agree about the mugen SI just being an SI. Not worth the price.

omgwtfbbq!

Actually has a MKV now!

Syxx Shotter

Has an "S" on his chest
Wow. I made this exact same thread on TR. :lol:

http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/general-car-chat/494764-whoever-prices-cars-hondaland.html

I went to the dealer and I talked them down from 45 to 27, if I can get them down to invoice (25) then I'll probably buy one. I think 2k over the regular SI is a fair price to pay for the suspension upgrades and the exhaust.

45 :eyebulge: they are fucking mad!! They want 31,XXX for the one at the dealership here. Best of luck with whatever you decide.

omgwtfbbq!

Actually has a MKV now!
buy a normal Si, buy Mugen suspension and cosmetic parts... rebadge. you are done.

If I can get it for 25, it'd be cheaper than a normal one for 23 then paying f*cktons of money for the parts, just because they say Mugen on them. That spoiler alone sells for like $800.

DarkstaR

dope freshhhhhhhhhhh
If I can get it for 25, it'd be cheaper than a normal one for 23 then paying f*cktons of money for the parts, just because they say Mugen on them. That spoiler alone sells for like $800.

yeah if you can get it for $25k then go for it. you might as well right? :thumbsup:

well i guess the same could be said about a fahrenheit your paying $28/29k for a GTI package two thats just orange and is limited when you can a pkg2 normally at like $25/26 i think.. but thats not a huge price gap... a 4door standard si is like $22k and the mugen is like $31k thats a huge price gap.. kinda retarded, they shouldve brought the mugen rr over here

omgwtfbbq!

Actually has a MKV now!
Holy crap if they had brought us the Mugen RR I would have traded my soul for it. What a beautiful car.