GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How many tickets u have..?

Alfred0930

08 white MKV Alfred=)
3 speeding tickets....

just wondering , did u guys find a lawyer if u got a speeding tickets...
wt is the result?" how much?

Dr. Burgle

Ready to race!
In the past 7 years I have 2 speeding tickets.
1 about 1 1/2 years ago and one about 2 weeks ago.

Just paid them and moved on.

generic83

lol wheel spin
1 ticket in the past 8 or so years. HOV lane violation, $120 fine, no points.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
:wrongforum: Moved. :wink:

FIJIParisi

GO FINS!
86 in a 65 thanksgiving weekend 2006... they claim that they got me with a helicopter but i think they were pulling over the guy behind me and I pulled over just to be safe...

i paid ticket clinic 80 bucks to fight it and whatever they did worked... 0 points, 0 fine...

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
more tickets than i should have unfortunetly. im not an unsafe driver i just get caught making poor decisions and stupid mistakes once in awhile.

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
I only have like 7 speeding tickets, more if I didn't have a silver tongue....

Seriously, you can try contesting it by mail, that might work, or if it's not that bad just take the hit and pay it... Save traffic school for the important one;)

yg17

Ready to race!
None. I've had a million close calls (about 10 of those in the past week thanks to a total of 700 miles of driving on the highway in the week :biggrin:) but my trusty radar detector has always given me plenty of warning

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
gotten one stop sign violation for a rolling stop, and one speeding ticket for 18 over. took driving school for the speeding ticket so that no longer exists and paid off the rolling stop.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
last year i got my only 2 tickets within the first month of buying my car, which was about a year ago. the first i did traffic school and the second i challenged and the cop didnt show. lucky me, and i havent gotten a ticket since.

saucer

Leadfoot
I've had 9 tickets since turning 16. Never had a wreck - never had a ticket for anything else. (2 of those 8 came in the first month of owning my GTI) :biggrin:

Luckily, FL has the driving school option and I've taken advantage of it 3x...

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
I've had 3 speeding tickets:
101 on a 55 (on my R6)
98 on a 55-2 weeks later, same road going the opposite direction (R6 also)
78 on a 65

One ticket for failure to stop at a stop sign (AKA California roll), and 1 ticket for illegal left turn (turned left on the lane right next to the left turn lane).

JhnR

Banned
0 speeding.
6-7 parking tickets.
1 Fix it (pulled me over for speeding, no radar thou) for no license splate "Ohh Snap" was on, and blue LEDs.