GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How to sneak in liquor?

mk6monster

Go Kart Champion
So im going to sunfest/dayglow this weekend (Saturday) and im almost positive that there is only gonna be beer served there...

Ill drink beer if there's nothing else but im not much of a beer drinker... Ill stick to my capt morgan and coke.. anyways im gonna be taking a jansport to keep everyone's keys/wallets/phones dry and was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how i can hide a water bottle filled with rum (spiced rum not the clear one) in my bag.... Im assuming there gonna search my bag at the entrance so anyone go any ideas?

:iono:

Thanks

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
lol :rolleyes:

Kyle805

Ready to race!
Subbed seeing as I'm going to be running into this issue later this summer at Ezoo haha

VAGlover1

Ready to race!
Narrow flask in each shoe, perhaps?

Shini

Go Kart Champion
So im going to sunfest/dayglow this weekend (Saturday) and im almost positive that there is only gonna be beer served there...

Ill drink beer if there's nothing else but im not much of a beer drinker... Ill stick to my capt morgan and coke.. anyways im gonna be taking a jansport to keep everyone's keys/wallets/phones dry and was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how i can hide a water bottle filled with rum (spiced rum not the clear one) in my bag.... Im assuming there gonna search my bag at the entrance so anyone go any ideas?

:iono:

Thanks

Camelback full of spiced rum. Holds plenty of liquid, and they can't see what is in it.

mk6monster

Go Kart Champion
Camelback full of spiced rum. Holds plenty of liquid, and they can't see what is in it.

Yea thats what one of my co workers said im thinking right now this is my best option!

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Lol c'mon man i know you have some ideas! you always got something to say! lol :D:D

lol you'd have to ask my buddy who sneaked in liquor to Coachella with sealed plastic bottles somehow :yikes:

jnj2455

Ready to race!
Surely you must have done this before in college or something before this venue coming up?? I mean, 18 year old freshmen need to pregame too... I'm a liquour person as well and prefer the more efficient, less filling way of getting fucked up.

Keep it subtle. Spiced rum in a clear Poland Spring bottle is very conspicuous. If you want a stiff drink, take like a personal bottle of coke, drink half of it and fill it back up with rum. Sprite and clear rum works, vodka in ice tea, darker powerade and liquor (tastes bloody awful...), etc.

All that said, what's their policy in bringing personal bottles and "drinks"? The event coordinators are not retarded.