GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How To Train Your Dragon

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
I've seen in twice and I absolutely loved it. Anyone else see this movie?

julito04

I plead the fif.
The girl and I want to go see it this weekend in Imax. So, I gather you recommend?

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
I'll probably take the kids to it. I enjoy these movies when done well... I take it this one is then. Good stuff.

bbg2d

BMW Cowboy
Loved it in 2d.

lextildeath

Ready to race!
I am actually going to see it with my nephew in a few hours in Imax 3D. Looks awesome. I will reply with my opinion later.

lextildeath

Ready to race!
Saw it. It was dope. The main dragon, Toothless looked cool as hell. They did a great job on the graphic art on him. Some other dragons were more cartoony, but Toothless was the man.

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
im still in shock at the ratings its been getting on rottentomatos...that site is so critical. i havent seen it yet, but ill probably take the lady friend and see it next week.

m_cyber73

need straightaways!!!
went to see it this afternoon with the kids even though i missed a few parts due to having to tahe the kids to the restroom awesome movie! +1 on toothless!

GTIxpinay

dirty pirate hooker
watched while i was a bit drunk, thought it was just okay. my date even fell asleep

it was probably because of the alcohol though, maybe it wouldve been better if we watched it sober :iono:

A1Drewski

Go Kart Newbie
Saw it in 3D. Great movie.

3D didn't help the movie at all. the story and animation itself is so good that about 30 minutes in, I forgot it was in 3D.