GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Howdy from Germany

GTI DSG Freude am Fahren

Drag Race Newbie
glasgow_ffm said:
Hiya,

were these pictures just recently shot and do I see the fabulous weather at home a couple of weeks ago??? Talking 'bout the snow ... my buddies in Frankfurt told me about it ...

Anyway: I also would like to have one of those FAST's, but I think that you won't find it elsewhere else than on the US-american ebay-site, since they are limited to 600 ... yeah, scheisse, but that's how it is ... what about starting some terror eMailing on the customer service???? :wink:

Cheers, viele Gruesse and good hunting on the Autobahn!

Hi,
the snow pics are about 1 month old and the sunny pics are from august till october shot. In between are the winter tire pics (can´t wait to see the GTI rims on my car :cry: but I guess I´ll wait until april)
regards from the Autobahn, Marcus :burnrubber:

GTI DSG Freude am Fahren

Drag Race Newbie
GTI2007 said:
They are 17" Meribel that you can take as optional winterwheel on your GTI in Germany.

Here in Germany you can choose between:

- 17 standard Denver 0 €
- 18 Detroit 520 €

the winter tires can just be ordered seperate

- 17 Meribel 895 €
- 16 normal steel rims 415€
:thumbsup:

GTI DSG Freude am Fahren

Drag Race Newbie
Shovels said:
Great pics mr and soo much a reminder why i went for the black...still looks the sexiest :evil:

Black looks great :wub:
but just as long as it is new.
I once had a black car and as long there is no real scratch proof paint around I would go for silver.
I have 2 GTI friends (both black as you can see on the pics) the cars are about 1 year each and they look pretty bad, when the sun is shining .:thumbdown:

Surfer_D

Passed Driver's Ed
I second that this is is the best GTI site I've found in 8 months.
I'm also from Europe and I drive a White GTI with DSG, Xsenon,.... .... ...

I'll post some pictures through the weekend - I just painted the side skirts + rear and front bumper.Keep us the good work guys!

GTI DSG Freude am Fahren

Drag Race Newbie
Surfer_D said:
I second that this is is the best GTI site I've found in 8 months.
I'm also from Europe and I drive a White GTI with DSG, Xsenon,.... .... ...

I'll post some pictures through the weekend - I just painted the side skirts + rear and front bumper.Keep us the good work guys!

:thumbup: :headbang: :thumbup:
it´s the best GTI site !

Silver Arrows

Ready to race!
GTI DSG Freude am Fahren said:
Thanks
All GTI s look great !!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
They sure are...but yours seems to be a bit more special than most. So did you receive your GTI from Autostadt? What was it like going there?:eyebulge:

GTI DSG Freude am Fahren

Drag Race Newbie
Silver Arrows said:
They sure are...but yours seems to be a bit more special than most. So did you receive your GTI from Autostadt? What was it like going there?:eyebulge:

Howdy from good old Germany to Dallas (I ´ve lived in Austin for a few month, but this is 15 years ago, so hello to Texas )
so to your question, they say that the wedding day should be the best day of your life. I am not married but picking up our new GTI at the Autostadt in the summer time, and spending one night at the Ritz Carlton (located in the Autostadt) was one of my luckiest days.
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
So if you ever have the chance going there, please do so.

http://www.autostadt.de/info/cda/main/0,3606,1~1~0~0~1,00.html

regards Marcus

Attachments

• 1234.jpg
    1234.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 189
  • 432.jpg
    432.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 179
  • 567.jpg
    567.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 177