Gym Rat
LOL Jack, the man was reading my mind!

Let's see some pics of YOU and the car?! hahaha

Feego

Ready to race!
Nice car, welcome to the forums

Jessica Rabbit

Resistance is futile
:clap: Wow! How incredibly subtle of you guys!

Don't ruin this website for me.

Pretty soon, you'll join everyone in the united nations thread, stay out!

Oh and I'm still opting for the pics

Jessica Rabbit

Resistance is futile
The MKIII is just a 2.slow, it was the first car I bought right out of highschool, started out as a project car and kinda got put on the sidelines while I was traveling/ in university. I'll get some pictures of the two cars together.

LBKEN41

Too close for missiles...
Welcome! I've always loved the TR, but just didn't see myself in it. Any other mod plans other than a drop?

Jessica Rabbit

Resistance is futile
Welcome! I've always loved the TR, but just didn't see myself in it. Any other mod plans other than a drop?

No huge plans except a few exterior mods. Lip, sideskirt and eventually some new shoes but first I have to sell the GTI and so far I'm having trouble parting with it :frown:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
What is it with Women and RED? I think it's cool tho. Nice car BTW!

LBKEN41

Too close for missiles...
No huge plans except a few exterior mods. Lip, sideskirt and eventually some new shoes but first I have to sell the GTI and so far I'm having trouble parting with it :frown:

Is that because you've been driving it for so long or because you are still thinking of it as a project car? I say keep it if it doesn't cost you anything (i.e. parking expenses) or if it isn't a hassle. :thumbsup:

Jessica Rabbit

Resistance is futile
What is it with Women and RED? I think it's cool tho. Nice car BTW!

Well...um Jessica Rabbit is rather "curvy" and has incredibly red hair, the rabbit is "curvy" and red...not to mention I'm a redhead as well. :thumbsup:

Jessica Rabbit

Resistance is futile
Is that because you've been driving it for so long or because you are still thinking of it as a project car? I say keep it if it doesn't cost you anything (i.e. parking expenses) or if it isn't a hassle. :thumbsup:

I'd love to keep it as a project car however on a bankers salary thats not going to happen :frown:

The rabbit will be the new project