GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Howdy!

bsosa69

Go Kart Champion
a) I am a girl
b) I drive a rabbit
and c) My pic is available, in fact, theres a link in this thread

If you dont like my username, then put me on ignore. Wow...that was simple...

Ya know I was saying thats what I thought OTHER people thought. Thats all. I was not "attacking" you in anyway and never said anything about not liking your username. I actually LIKE your name and think its cool.

I missed the link to the pic so thats my bad.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF

Jessica Rabbit

Resistance is futile
MY PICTURE IS LINKED IN THIS THREAD!!!

get over it already. Crikey

rollenbu

Post Whore Extrodinare!
no no, they say it. it's cute!!

Jessica Rabbit

Resistance is futile
So people there really do use it , i thought that was just a joke.

Its an eastern thing, Newfoundland and such (really thick accents). Western Canada has more of an Asian accent going for it.

Jsmitty

5 meters spread, no sound
I never understood canada, i thought it was mainly french derived. but then the english holidays confused me. need a history lesson on your country if you please.

rollenbu

Post Whore Extrodinare!
I dunno...whenever I go to Vancouver I hear people say eh

Jessica Rabbit

Resistance is futile
I never understood canada, i thought it was mainly french derived. but then the english holidays confused me. need a history lesson on your country if you please.

Founded by both English and French... small war, English won essentially. French kept Quebec, Canada is bilingual but no one speaks it outside of Quebec. We killed all the natives, introduced eugenics and now call ourselvs a peaceful country

Newfoundland has its own weird dialect...

Canada is by and large an immigrant country, English is the dominant language but you'll find in many cities (Vancouver as an example) is more than 60% Asian and the dominant language is actually mandarin/kantonese.